How bad u wanna WIN

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bwe007

Re: How bad u wanna WIN

Post by bwe007 »

funny how this little pack bash post is still going 14 pages strong. :censored:
LPRC LPGRBC COAL HILL'S PRINCESS WILLOW 2010 PA STATE CHAMP 2012 PA STATE RESERVE
LPRC HAWG DAWG'S CUPID R.I.P.
LPRC LPBCH EMRICH'S BLUE WILLIE
RHOADE'S ROYAL BLU BELLE R.I.P.

begles

Post by begles »

Why is there so many people that doesn`t want to play by the rules. Too many people on here want to change the rules to suit themself. Wake up people, arha is doing a very good job. If you dont like the rules, go threw the proper chanels and maybe someone will fix the problem if there realy is a problem. The way i see it you just dont want to play by the rules that have been in place for a long time. And for most of you, on here or at a hunt. If all you do is cry about not winning, why are you still going. Hell you probley cry win your buddys dog beats your dog when you are just out running for the fun of it. Getting on here and crying is not the way to get things changed. It just shows you are a sore looser. This post has no meaning, just shows who is doing all the crying. :bash: :moon:

KPrice

Post by KPrice »

bwe007 wrote:funny how this little pack bash post is still going 14 pages strong. :censored:
The guy bragging about his 15 1/2 inch champion that only needs one win to grand and daring anyone to challenge him probably helped it to keep going strong. Also, the judge who said that if a handler challenged a dog's size at the casting pole he would not get a fair shake. That pumped up some people too.

steveh

Post by steveh »

After sitting back and reading everything here and running my first ever trail a few weeks ago I think I will throw my 2 cents out there.

Why doesn't the orginizers (ahra, akc, ukc ect ect....) just measure every dog going to the finals before they are cut loose? They know its going to cause bad blood for one guy to call out another guys dog. So if you are someone who is running a dog to big you know up front he wont measure in right off the bat. One post mentioned how many hounds were at the start of the competition and it would be way to time consuming to measure them then, one poster even said how easy it is to get your dog carded and then swap him out with another dog later. when we start throwing out terms of champion, grand champion and so on that dog should be in I say.

Also, why isnt there a 17" class? or over 15" class? Or mabey an open class. If I have a stud of a dog that is 15.5" it would be nice to compete him. I have had beagles for 30 years just never really got into trailing with them. But it was fun to go, check out other dogs and hang out with guys that are into it.

bo power

Post by bo power »

LPGRCH SHELBY'S DAMIT MAN R.i.p
LPGRCH LPGRBCH SHELBY'S CINDY Lou
Shelby's Atl Cookie
Shelby's Atl Drip Drop

stavemillbeagles

Post by stavemillbeagles »

begles wrote:Why is there so many people that doesn`t want to play by the rules. Too many people on here want to change the rules to suit themself. Wake up people, arha is doing a very good job. If you dont like the rules, go threw the proper chanels and maybe someone will fix the problem if there realy is a problem. The way i see it you just dont want to play by the rules that have been in place for a long time. And for most of you, on here or at a hunt. If all you do is cry about not winning, why are you still going. Hell you probley cry win your buddys dog beats your dog when you are just out running for the fun of it.

Getting on here and crying is not the way to get things changed. It just shows you are a sore looser. This post has no meaning, just shows who is doing all the crying. :bash: :moon:
begals, here is a link to a post you started. Practice what you preach!
http://www.americanbeagler.huntingboard ... hp?t=83776
Chris & Yum Yum Wells
http://huntingbeagle.gotop100.com/out.php?id=431

Haters Motivate Me!!

Bradh

Post by Bradh »

I wasn't out there didn't see what happened but I kinda feel if ARHA is going to give out permanent measure cards they need to change there guide lines on when those cards are given and who does them. Not saying anyone isn't an honest guy but different people will almost always get a different measurement 1/8 one way or the other on a hound sometimes more if they don't know the proper place to measure the hound or if the hound maybe isn't used to them it will squat etc.
My suggestion is ARHA should only do permanent cards during there Big 5 events and they should send 2 specific people to measure those hounds in the event it is one of there dogs then another 2 should be chosen. Hounds shouldn't be eligible for a card until they are 2 years old and measuring for a card should take place in public where everyone can see so nobody can claim a dog got a card because his buddy measured it. Once you got a card that's it no more measuring at the stake or anywhere else on the flip side if your dog fails to measure during a permanent measure they can no longer compete. Every big UKC hunt Allan the president of the beagle program is there to measure dogs so there is a consistent accurate measurement.

begles

Post by begles »

what about the 100s of people that don`t go to the big 5 hunts. does that mean they are just S O L :argue:

foxxy

Post by foxxy »

Bradh wrote:I wasn't out there didn't see what happened but I kinda feel if ARHA is going to give out permanent measure cards they need to change there guide lines on when those cards are given and who does them. Not saying anyone isn't an honest guy but different people will almost always get a different measurement 1/8 one way or the other on a hound sometimes more if they don't know the proper place to measure the hound or if the hound maybe isn't used to them it will squat etc.
My suggestion is ARHA should only do permanent cards during there Big 5 events and they should send 2 specific people to measure those hounds in the event it is one of there dogs then another 2 should be chosen. Hounds shouldn't be eligible for a card until they are 2 years old and measuring for a card should take place in public where everyone can see so nobody can claim a dog got a card because his buddy measured it. Once you got a card that's it no more measuring at the stake or anywhere else on the flip side if your dog fails to measure during a permanent measure they can no longer compete. Every big UKC hunt Allan the president of the beagle program is there to measure dogs so there is a consistent accurate measurement.
i feel like they should be giving at big 5 or state hunts only period no questions of what if
and a state rep with breed inspector and watch dog member or some one hand picked from watchdog. then they cant be called out at the stake. jmho
DNA Jenny
Windy Ridge Lightning
Coal Runs Bowser
Coal Runs Lacey
Coal Runs Cappy
Coal Runs Amp
Coal Runs Yoshi
Lp r ch Turbos Grand Pappy Happy

carl arn

Post by carl arn »

boys the akc, nkc,ukc,arha dont want these hounds measured out because they will never get money from that hound again.

blueticken5

Post by blueticken5 »

I think its time to break ol tug out of the kennel little indian creek hell he's just a strong 15 incher maybe they will let him run he's just a little over if a little doesn't matter there will be no problem let's see a pic of him on the bench pictures can be so decieving so they say
Glomskis Red River Runner Jr.
PCh 4 wins Towards Grand.
HBC 3 Wins Towards Grand.
LPRCH
High Noons Big Horn Chase.
LPRCH
High Noons Little Shy
LPRC
High Noons Mack Attack J-Dell x Dora.
LPRC

Little Indian Creek

Post by Little Indian Creek »

LOL Idiot

rabbit chaser

Post by rabbit chaser »

KPrice wrote:
bwe007 wrote:funny how this little pack bash post is still going 14 pages strong. :censored:
The guy bragging about his 15 1/2 inch champion that only needs one win to grand and daring anyone to challenge him probably helped it to keep going strong. Also, the judge who said that if a handler challenged a dog's size at the casting pole he would not get a fair shake. That pumped up some people too.
I think you pretty much nailed it right on the money. Funny thing is, it started (if you have read all 14 pages as I have) as a personal bash until the truth about all the BS came out. :puke:
Thumper Jumpin Kennels-home of:
Thumper Jumpin Luck-E-Colt
Thumper Jumpin Lil Terror on Paws
Behne's oopsie daisy
Behne's lady

hurryup

Post by hurryup »

Didnt see any dogs measured at the ohio state hunt finals..guess nobody was scared.
Visit Our Website

Hurry Up Beagles.Com

deadeyebeagle

Post by deadeyebeagle »

must be a buckeye thing.... OH
DEADEYES POACHER