How bad u wanna WIN

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BG BEAGLER

How bad u wanna WIN

Post by BG BEAGLER »

How bad u wanna win??? U wanna be know. As the guy who won at the stake or in the field??? Measuring a dog in the finals of the world hunt in the grand class is pretty low ball if ya ask me.... Mr Wilson was a badass dog that could never make the finals because he always got measured out....I judged him he wasn't super fast he was a RABBIT DOG....Whistler wasnt super fast he was a rabbit dog....if u make it that far and ur a grand and get measured by a big pu$$!e then u must have something....I'm not scared of a big dog...I got a 13 inch bitch I'll have ready next year in the grands lets measure her....last person I called out hasn't measured a dog since spring nationals two years ago and yea we were in the finals....I wanna win as bad as anyone but the stake isn't the way to win...I that all u got then stay at home Who wants to see a disqualification in the finals of the WORLD HUNT...if ur scared stay on the porch
Last edited by BG BEAGLER on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt Marple

WFO Kennels

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Re: How bad u wanna WIN

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Matt, I have stayed quiet on this subject because every time you say something about it, somebody starts something that I do not need. Let me say, I have never been in the finals of the World, I have never been measured out, and I have never asked for a dog to be measured. I JUST FLAT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID AND WANT TO GET MY OPINION IN BEFORE THE GARBAGE STARTS. THANK YOU FOR THE TRUTH. Bobby Williams

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

There was one measured this year! Guess he heard how fast the dog he was running against was and turned yellow. Just my look on it. Its a rule and to each his own but to measure a dog in the finals of the grands at the world is pretty low in my book.
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

BG BEAGLER

Post by BG BEAGLER »

I don't care bout the dogs that won and placed Congrays too all I'm proud for ya but don't be a chicken shot and try and measure someone out in the GRAND class of the finals or anytime as far as that matters...have some pride in ur hound that it can handle any and all...I don't get scared just ask my ex-wife
Matt Marple

WFO Kennels

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

IT AINT HOW LONG THE LEGS R ITS HOW BIG THE HEART IS THAT SOUNDS VERY LOW DOWN. AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS GOING ON BUT HAVE AN IDEA .WHY WOULD U EVEN MEASURE A GRAND ANYWAY?
BIGDOGPACE

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

:shock:
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Spruce Ridge Beagler

Post by Spruce Ridge Beagler »

I was a judge at a local hunt when this same guy called out a dog and some how Galaxy kennel still blames me for it.
There you go Ozzy, get over it :shock: :shock:
SUCCESS- When preparation and opportunity cross paths!

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

Matt,

Run a dog within the size limit and NEVER worry about measuring out in the winners pack. I've never run an oversize dog and guess what, never measured out. Run an oversize hound and you always have to worry about the stake. The stake never beat anyone, trying to break rules and getting caught will. If an oversize dog makes grand champion sounds to me like too many were looking the other way for too long.

Sounds to me that someone wanted to win real bad by competing for years with oversize dog.
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

Mybeagles the dog measured in and pretty sure Matt said he had a 13in bitch! It was pretty obvious the guy that had the dog measured was trying anyway possible to get the dog he had measured out of the cast! Call it what you want I call it yellow to the bone. Been involved in Little Pack since september of 93 and I have never had a dog measured and never will!
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

BG BEAGLER

Post by BG BEAGLER »

Dave I seen the coonhound u had in Illinois tied to the truck I was scared for once that u were gonna enter him bahahahaha...Dave the dog measured IN...the other guy was just trying to catch a break sounds like to me
Matt Marple

WFO Kennels

John-PA

Post by John-PA »

I thought every dog gets measured in little pack now?

BG BEAGLER

Post by BG BEAGLER »

John-PA I like the way u think that's kinda y I started this topic....what's the point of a no good 8 dollar card...u has me at hello
Matt Marple

WFO Kennels

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

I've always been secretly jealous of the "big dogs". My best dogs always end up being 12" females.

Bred a nice tri color female to a black/tan and the best acting pup has blue ticking on his chest....of all the poor luck!

Matt if I was running against you I would have you measured too. I learned this week the lead strap is very important. I had never considered the psychological advantage a good lead could provide....
Last edited by mybeagles on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

John-PA

Post by John-PA »

I'm with ya Matt, seems like it's an $8 donation to NKC.

BG BEAGLER

Post by BG BEAGLER »

Dave I'm talking about an actual coon dog u had with u I was jokin bro hahaha
Matt Marple

WFO Kennels