Big Thank You to Joe K

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Harris MTN Magic

Big Thank You to Joe K

Post by Harris MTN Magic »

I would like to thank Joe K for selling me FC Green Bay Eli he is everything and then some as Joe describe and I would like to thank Jim Hall for all of his help sorry Jim I am still really tired

Thank you
Randy
Last edited by Harris MTN Magic on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Randy Harris

Home of
FC Green Bay Eli

BCBeagles

Re: Big Thank You to Joe K

Post by BCBeagles »

Joe K. Gets the blood behind them then brings it out!

By the way, he could come visit Buffalo Creek Kennels again anytime you like! Lol. Take care!

mn_beagleboy

Post by mn_beagleboy »

U have a very nice dog. I have seen eli littermate n she has excellent nose power. Plus eli sire is also an excellent dog. If u have any question on eli sire, pm me.

Sao
Minnesota Beagler

Keyview Beagles

Post by Keyview Beagles »

Congrats Randy! :cool:
Tim O'Grady

FreeHoller40

Post by FreeHoller40 »

Congrats Randy!!! I cant wait to see him go!
MAKING RABBIT HATERS!!!

Visit Us:
http://www.cottonmouthbeagles.webs.com
~GRHBCH CH COTTONMOUTH'S RAGIN' CAJUN RUGER~
~GRHBCH CH CK'S HARE RAISIN' WHISKEY~
~HBCH CK'S BLACKBERRY MOONSHINE~

APFII

Post by APFII »

Congratulation Randy. :D

Albert

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Congrat
TheJohnBirchSociety

Timmy J

Post by Timmy J »

Congrats Randy cant wait to see him go.
And just maybe we can let him and peach hang out for a bit, and see what they produce.

Sundown Beagles

Post by Sundown Beagles »

Congrats, I'm sure he is a powerful little hound.

Harris MTN Magic

Thanks guys I have run him twice now and all I can so is WOW! !!!!! what a rabbit dog
Randy Harris

Home of
FC Green Bay Eli

mn_beagleboy

Post by mn_beagleboy »

Another new gb fc dog. Deano just finished with a win. I think i'm the first to get pups out of deano. His pups r fast, big nose, n lots of hunt. By the way, gb is not through. He still have some very nice young dogs n pups.

Sao
Minnesota Beagler

Harris MTN Magic

I ran Eli again tonight and what a joy he is to watch the turns he makes sometimes leaves me standing there in the middle of the feild just shaking my head and just saying WOW!!!!! :cool:
Randy Harris

Home of
FC Green Bay Eli

APFII

Post by APFII »

Can't seem to find three generation ped on Eli. How about posting one .

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

joe told me eli was his best hound. i have never seen him run but he sure has the best greenbay blood backing him. he should be a good reproducer.

it is clear too me joe is not scared to sell his hard work,or best hound. hope he suits you well.

Harris MTN Magic

Albert here you go
........................................................................................................... IFC Murray's Little Blazer
............................................................................... FTCH Huntsman up Hopes Blazer
................................................................................................................. Beaver Pond Hope
........................................FC Green Bay Huntem up Max
.......................................................................................................,. IFC Green Bay Shooter
............................................................................ Huntem up Shooters Sally
......................................................................................................... FC Snow Run Molly Hol. ................ FC NRFCLP Green Bay Eli
.......................................................................................................... IFC Melanson Ranger Dan
............................................................................................ IFC Green Bay Shooter
.......................................................................................................... FC Pine Acres Mollie
............................................... FC Snow Run Rita
.......................................................................................................... Shoreacres Haunted Shaker
........................................................................................... Shoreacres Dina
...........,............................................................................................ Shoreacres Brankos Trixie

................................................................................................................................................. Shoreacres Brankos Trixie
Randy Harris

Home of
FC Green Bay Eli