something wrong with testicles..werid question

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mo. Beagler 5000

something wrong with testicles..werid question

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

I had my male out tonight and his testicles looked weird as heck. they were pushed up to the sides of his penis and were ROCK HARD. Like there was no scrotum and the testes were attached to the side of the penis... I grabbed em to make sure they were even testicles.

I let him run and checked him not more than two minutes later and they were literally back to normal in the right spot. Soft and inside the sack. he never acted like he was in pain and seems in great health.. is this normal or does he have some sort of canal his testicles are getting pushed in?
I am baffled.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

allniter

Re: something wrong with testicles..werid question

Post by allniter »

yep----there is a channel that you can push his TESTICLES up along the side of his PENIS that is where you push them to--when you remove them --cut them out
ALWAY GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

MaineDogs

Post by MaineDogs »

How old is he? ive seen this in some of the younger hounds..its normal..i think.

One thing to keep in mind is, if you ever want to bread him and he’s always doing this, you will want to find a way to keep his testicles down in the sack otherwise the sperm temp will get to warm and kill all the little swimmers.

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

Thus the term DOG KNOT
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"