ANY IDEAS

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

RAD

Re: ANY IDEAS

Post by RAD »

I bred a paycheck schnapps bitch to a line bred pine mt male with good results.
She's not been in heat in 2 1/2 yrs when she does I'll make the cross again.
Killer hunt,speed and no extra mouth but pours the mouth out when running.
One of the nicer crosses ive made.which aint saying much.
Last edited by RAD on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
TRI STATE BEAGLES
EDDIE FREDERICK

No Fear In Their Eyes
No Quit In Their Hearts
No Respect For Their Own Body
(PMB)

crowtown kennel

Post by crowtown kennel »

You beat me to it Paul! I was just reading the add and pedigree. Boy would that work well! All of falcons pups have turned out awesome! Very hard hunt, plenty of foot, honest mouth and runnin good tracks.oh did I mention hunt! Lol You are more than welcome to come watch him. He has been bred to completely different females on each litter and is really producing very well! He has 4 litters on the ground with the youngest being 7 weeks old. 7 of them were sold before they were born. There was a nice female up from ky to breed this weekend as well as another outstanding female from ohio. He has won on ice and in 90 degree weather. He is a type of hound that will find a rabbit when others can't seem to and when he does hang on because he drives it with accuracy. He is putting these traits in his pups.
GRCH GRHBCH Hunter Run Molly
GRHBCH No Luck Red Falcon of Crowtown
Crowtowns Emma
Gabbys Blue Ace of Crowtown
Hurricanes Red Irish Rose
No Luck VA Voodoo of Crowtown
CH Adams Beth

mooredog

Post by mooredog »

I would like to see a full pedigree on the datona dog but Falcon would be a nice cross. he is a nice male that has all the tools
Paul Moore
http://www.moorebeagles.com
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

SHE IS SOLID SNAPPS, PAYCHECK,CASEY,WITH A BIT OF COBY HILL BACK IN THERE

BigWoods

Post by BigWoods »

I'm not sure if you are wanting a lot of speed or not but I have a male off Andy Eichelbergers Rambo dog that has thrown some real nice pups. The female I bred to Rambo that produced this male was from some East Coast blood. He usually throws a lot of hunt, real good nose, good line control and a chop mouth. There is one pup in NY I know of that is making some noise from what I hear. I will give you a link to Andys website. Look at the pedigree on his Lola female. T's BigWoods Buster is my male. Should match up with your blood pretty well. Generally I stud him out for a pup but would consider other options. He is not a super stud but I haven't pushed him a ton either.

http://lonepinebeagles.tripod.com/id2.html

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

big woods got a bich in the yard out of lola and super duty a 13

bill (flint river )

Post by bill (flint river ) »

oooo chappy I would get ahold of tom Kuhn also. duece crosses really well with schnapps. he is super nice, quit and hunts all day. I have 2 that are 6 know from duece and tom has 1 from the original litter and I like mine a lot.

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

after thinking long and hard about it i want to breed her to a power house 13 if not all the pups will be ponys i breed her before and both were 13 inch breeding and i got full 15 inch beagles. I DONT WANT THE SIZE IN MY KENNEL GETTING OUT OF HAND AGAIN. I HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD AT TRYING TO KEEP THE SIZE DOWN.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

chapkosbeagles wrote:after thinking long and hard about it i want to breed her to a power house 13 if not all the pups will be ponys i breed her before and both were 13 inch breeding and i got full 15 inch beagles. I DONT WANT THE SIZE IN MY KENNEL GETTING OUT OF HAND AGAIN. I HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD AT TRYING TO KEEP THE SIZE DOWN.

breeder her to andy banjo :D
TheJohnBirchSociety