Doing a little torture test on my Sportdog

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Volfan

Doing a little torture test on my Sportdog

Post by Volfan »

I ran dogs last Tuesday and when I got home noticed I had lost my transmitter to my shock collars. Long story short finally went back today to look for it and after an hour of walking I found it in the road mashed flat in the dirt. This is a ridge road and it was obvious I had ran over it and probably a lot of four wheelers also. Anyway just got home and washed it off and waiting on it to dry out a little then going to charge it and see if it works. Been laying ther for 9 days and I know it rained one day for sure so we will see if it works. Results to come shortly.

Volfan

Re: Doing a little torture test on my Sportdog

Post by Volfan »

Well I put the transmitter on charge and 18 minutes later it is fully charged. Had to reprogram my collars but after that it seems to be working fine.

MaineDogs

Post by MaineDogs »

Good ole SB

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

That's sport dog quality for ya!! Tritronics would have quit working just by getting sprinkled on :lol:
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Wrong I lefty my tritronics on the hood drove off ran over it and my buddy behind me ran over it rained all night. when back the next day to hunt found it smashed in the dirt wiped it off and went hunting.