dogs in heaven?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

adirondackjoe

dogs in heaven?

Post by adirondackjoe »

we had to put my wife's little sheltie dog down today shes had for 13 years and shes beside herself with grief. i told her all dogs go to heaven. what do you guys think?

littlewoody

Re: dogs in heaven?

Post by littlewoody »

U bet sorry for your lost . :angel:
TheJohnBirchSociety

Joseph J Murphy

Post by Joseph J Murphy »

I hope so.I would like to think my Dad has some to watch run up there !
Bring on Dream Team 3 !!!!!!

rabbit chaser

Post by rabbit chaser »

if there aren't dogs runnin i'm not stayin!!! :lol: :lol:
Thumper Jumpin Kennels-home of:
Thumper Jumpin Luck-E-Colt
Thumper Jumpin Lil Terror on Paws
Behne's oopsie daisy
Behne's lady

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

I can only imagine what the ol beaglers would do without having all the great hounds to listen too. As for me I kinda wanna see East Coast Trimmer run myself.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

ray s

Post by ray s »

Don't worship your dogs or this sport.
That's not my command, I'm just passing it along.

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Ray S. Amen.

Love my dogs, but I prefer to see other souls in heaven, not my dogs.

Don't get me wrong they bring tons of joy, but are just animals. No offense intended.

patchgirl

Post by patchgirl »

Anybody ever read that book "Heaven is for Real?" It's about this little boy who was very sick and during his hospital stay ended up visiting heaven and then coming back. The story is told by his dad. It's a completely amazing story, I recommend it to everyone. Anyway, the little boy describes all of the things he see's in Heaven. According to him Heaven isn't just for people. All of God's creatures are there including dogs. :angel:
Sunny's Blue Moon Lola Daisy
Booman Reaume's Storm Chaser
WWB Run N Gun Paris

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

No, biblically speaking, our animals will not be in heaven according to 99 percent of church dogma and interpretations of the bible.

I don't personally think there is a heaven but if there is it is probably not what we could even comprehend anyways.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

mtn state

Post by mtn state »

After reading Isaiah chapter11 verses 6 th 9 I believe there will be dog's in heaven. I sure would like to be able to sit down with Bernard Mulinex and listen to Buddy 1 run a few hours. :check: :check: :check:

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

mtn state wrote:After reading Isaiah chapter11 verses 6 th 9 I believe there will be dog's in heaven. I sure would like to be able to sit down with Bernard Mulinex and listen to Buddy 1 run a few hours. :check: :check: :check:
That is an interesting interpretation of those verses.... I don't think those verses are dealing with eschatological ideas though
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

After reading Isaiah chapter11 verses 6 th 9 I believe there will be dog's in heaven. I sure would like to be able to sit down with Bernard Mulinex and listen to Buddy 1 run a few hours. :check: :check: :check:
Lowell me too Every one that knew Bernard misses him and his dog talk and stories. Shame could not had him here another 25 years.Steve

Mandi Schafer

Post by Mandi Schafer »

dude seriously... arent you a sunday school teacher?? do you tell all those lil kids that there is nothing after they die????? how can you say you believe in god but not heaven or hell? some comments are better kept to youreself jeeze.

Buckeye Blues

Post by Buckeye Blues »

This post turned pretty stupid pretty quick in my opinion.

Sorry to hear about your sheltie.

I do believe in heavan, and I do believe there will be animals in heavan. I believe "Rainbow Bridge", in some form or another, exists. Because I believe me and the Belle dog are gonna run rabbits again someday. Heck, maybe this time I will even be able to keep up with her.

I believe these things because it makes me a happier person and gives promise of a happy future. I would be very sad indeed not to have my beliefs, and I wouldn't own my dogs if, in the end, I thought of them as just animals. They are special to me.

Joseph J Murphy

Post by Joseph J Murphy »

Excellent post Buckeye !
Bring on Dream Team 3 !!!!!!