Howards Bandit dogs

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rabbitman1980

Howards Bandit dogs

Post by rabbitman1980 »

I have a male dog out of Howards Bandit and enjoy him very much. He is a overall great dog that is solid across the board with hunt being his strong suit. I was wanting to know about other offspring of Bandit and the traits they are showing. Thanks.

sucram

Re: Howards Bandit dogs

Post by sucram »

I have a daughter of bandit and had three other bandit dogs. And they were all pretty much the same. All of them have machine gun type chop mouth big noses and good hunt with nice speed. I really like what I seen from bandit. I bred my bandit female to a reggie x destiny male cant wait to see how they turn out.

rabbitman1980

Post by rabbitman1980 »

I have breed my male to my Butkus daughter I am looking forward to that cross also.

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

sucram wrote:I have a daughter of bandit and had three other bandit dogs. And they were all pretty much the same. All of them have machine gun type chop mouth big noses and good hunt with nice speed. I really like what I seen from bandit. I bred my bandit female to a reggie x destiny male cant wait to see how they turn out.
Hey man, I am anxious to know how that cross turns out also. Keep us up to date. Drop a line sometime. Bobby

MGT

Post by MGT »

My Pepper female is out of Bandit. She is bred to GR R CH BackRoad's Axle. Pups due August 26. Both dogs are hard hitting with fast foot.

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

FC Dutch Hollow El Grito Diablo is out of bandit
Good hunt
Line control
Fast foot
Brains brains n more brains
Machine gun chop mouth
Diablo has several pups hitn the ground
Cant wait to see what my pups out of diablo make
I judged bandit a couple times he was the real deal forsure!!

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Where is bandit now?
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Tim L

Post by Tim L »

Ted Sprouse in Ohio owns him now
Tim Lamie
Co owner of mtn way kennels
Runnin' the Mtn Way
mtnwaykennel@hotmail.com

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

How old is Bandit now? I tried to breed to him a couple of years ago when Danny Vansickle still owned him and he was standing at stud with a guy in Ky.
Drove 4 hours to get there and spent a good part of the day there trying to get my female bred.Bandit was old,fat and way out of shape and couldn't get the job done.
Hearing about some of these good Bandit pups now I'm even more disappointed.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

MAN,I MUST SAY,READIN THESE POSTS ABOUT THE OL MAN REPRODUCIN NICELY REALLY MAKES ME MISS BEAGLING,ITS STARTING TO GET COLD,I USED TO LOVE GOIN OUT TO BELLVILLE,DROPPIN THE GATE AND HEARING THE OLD MAN OPEN UP,AND WHEN HE OPENED,YA MIGHT AS WELL GET UR GUN UP OR PENCIL CAUSE IT WAS A RABBIT,BANDIT WASN'T THE FASTEST DOG,BUT I REALLY BELIEVE HE WAS ONE IF NOT THE SMARTEST TRUE RABBIT HOUND RUNNING AROUND THAT TIME,MY FAVORITE DOG TO SEE HIM RUN AGAINST WAS A BLUETICK FROM KY,I CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME RIGHT NOW,AND I APPOLOGIZE TO HIS OWNER FOR THAT,BUT HE WAS A HELL OF A HOUND,HE BEAT BANDIT IN INDIANA THEY BACK AND FORTH CHECK FOR CHECK,NEITHER ONE MAKIN A MISTAKE,FINALLY THE JUDGES HAD A LONG BREAKDOWN ON A TRICKY LOSS,THE OL RABBIT RAN UP THE TRAIL,THEN COVERED HIS TRACKS BACK FOR ABOUT 10 FT,THEN INTO THE BRUSH,THE JUDGES LOOKED AT EACH OTHER AND SAID,NEXT CHECK WINS,AND BANDIT AND THE BLUTICK WORKED THAT LINE TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT,THEN THAT BLUETICK WENT JUST FAR ENUFF BACK TO PICK UP THE CHECK AND WIN IT,I GOT 2ND THAT DAY,MY BURT BRAIN CANT REMEMBER THE DOGS NAME BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET THEM TWO DOGS IN THAT BRACE,TWO OF THE FINEST BEAGLES I EVER SAW RUN......

WHEN I FIRST GOT INTO BEAGLING,BANDIT WAS MY FIRST DOG,BUT I WAS BLINDED BY BIG NAMES AND FAST DOGS,LITTLE DID I KNOW I HAD MY ONCE IN A LIFETIME HOUND RIGHT THERE WITH ME FROM THE BEGINNING,BANDIT WAS 7 1/2 YRS OLD WHEN HE RAN THRU THE 15 IN MALE CLASS LIKE A BAT OUTTA HELL,DIDNT DO TOO BAD IN THE 13 IN EITHER ...LOL.....BUT HE GOT HIS 3 WINS IN BOTH CLASSES,7 WINS TOTAL,HE DIDNT START RUNNIN AKC TILL HE WAS ALMOST 6 YRS OLD,MOST DOGS ARE PUT UP AND DONE BY THAT AGE,BUT BANDIT WASNT DONE,EVEN WITH A BAD HIP AND TWICE THE AGE OF HIS OPPONENTS,HE WON BY DOIN WHAT HE WAS BRED TO DO,RUN THE RABBIT...........
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

hurryup

Post by hurryup »

I was fortunate to have Bandit at my house for a while. hated to see him go. He was a real live true rabbit dog. I don't have any pups out of him, mine died but I tell you he was the real deal and yes he was smart and had a heart the size of Texas.
Visit Our Website

Hurry Up Beagles.Com

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

I got a blue male out of bandit
Hes double turbo on the bottom side
I aint crazy about him
But i got some grand pups to bandit sired by fc diablo
They r really showing to be the real deal and only 4 months old