Heavy inbreeding or linebreeding

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Re: Heavy inbreeding or linebreeding

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Boys ron is to big to whip. Ron i just may have a different ideal than you. I dont think there is a right or wrong answer.
As far as father daughter crosses, yea you will produce some duds however it sure makes for interesting conversation.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

gun runner

Post by gun runner »

i tell u i have no fight in this one,but if u was confused before u read this.Now iam really confused :???: I guess i will just pay for pups with the blood line i like.
LYNCH MOB KENNEL

LITAWAY'S CAPITAIN COLT COMMANDER
AWFULBAWLIN SMOKEN RED RYDER

Dont be confused on my behalf. I endorse it, i will do it at any time the program needs it.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

cris axtell/coal hill ken wrote:Ron you have no idea what your talking about. We breed very close with no problems and very good results. My friend bread his stud back to his daughters for six generations with out any faults showing up. That's why I went to this line of dogs. The key is not to bread faulty dogs to each other.
What's bloodline are your hounds?
TheJohnBirchSociety

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

Chris I'm not wrong i have seen it first hand, in animals and humans. Not you chappy somebody else........ :lol:

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

cris axtell/coal hill ken wrote:
Ron you have no idea what your talking about. We breed very close with no problems and very good results. My friend bread his stud back to his daughters for six generations with out any faults showing up. That's why I went to this line of dogs. The key is not to bread faulty dogs to each other.
Ron,
Quit being so angry and get you a couple pups from 6 generations of father/daughter, get them all started and we will hold a fun hunt and let everyone come see what you have. If Chris Axels turn out better than yours we will all know Chris is a better houndsman that you. We will call it the first annual Inbred Derby....

Perhaps we could raise enough money to pay Chappy to be Master of Hounds and Top judge
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

FORDWRENCH

Post by FORDWRENCH »

i wont disagre with anyone that has witnessed the troubles of inbreeding, however when the dogs being bred lack negative recessive genes SOMETIMES people get POSITIVE results they desire. coal hills kennel is not bsing you guys either about their breeding program. there are lots of good hounds coming from this line of hounds. and for what its worth the stud he speaks of is 1 champion shy of making little pack hof reproducers list. all that being said, still doesnt make it the end all idea for producing quality dogs. if that were the case we would all own world champions... at least on paper pedigrees anyway..
Throw me to the wolves and i will return leading the pack!

Well just for the Record. My Old Junie Dog Is Father and Daughter Cross.2 time Hall of Fame, Akc Fc. They aint all Idiots even though his full littermate brother got lead poisioning at a young age. Sometimes boys ya gotta take a chance. :nod:

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

Hey what ever works for you guys. I just would never do it, it's not right. I don't know if it is a sexuall thing for some guys or what..........it just is not right........or maybe they just can't afford something out of somebody' else's kennel :lol:
Last edited by Ron Conroe on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lil.Bredemeier

Post by Lil.Bredemeier »

Ron Conroe wrote:Hey what ever works for you guys. I just would never do it, it's not right. I don't if it is a sexuall thing for some guys or what..........it just is not right........or maybe they just can't afford something out of somebody' else's kennel :lol:
Yea bud that's why we do it poor dirty azz inbred hill billies ain't got a clue here an can't afford your high dollar dogs
FCGD Lprch pprch GLOMSKI'S BIG TIME
LpGrch GLOMSKI'S CRIMSON FLAME

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

Well just for the Record. My Old Junie Dog Is Father and Daughter Cross.2 time Hall of Fame, Akc Fc. They aint all Idiots even though his full littermate brother got lead poisioning at a young age. Sometimes boys ya gotta take a chance.
Jimmy,

Junie was result of one father/daughter cross. Just imagine where you could be today if you would've kept going for five more consecutive crosses? Why did you stop?
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Jimmie,

I had no clue Junie was a father/daughter cross.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

Actually Junie's Mother (Gracie) was a Father Daughter cross
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

The closer the kin, the tighter the skin?

It is all relative in WV!!!! LOL :lol:

Dave Swiger

Post by Dave Swiger »

the best thing about divorce in west virginia is....she will still be your sister