Them buckeyes

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Emma's Beagles

Re: Them buckeyes

Post by Emma's Beagles »

ken pack wrote:
Emma's Beagles wrote:Without a bullshit review in favor of Ohio state, you boys would be cryin about a lose....northwestern. Really. You all don't know competition to you play in the sec....I hope we get those buckeyes in jan...remember there is sec football than the rest. You wanna talk about offensive line problems better tighten that secondary up first.
I believe those :moon: REVIEW work for all the NCAA TEAMS and sec Alabama TOO :!:

You apparently haven't watched many sec games..the NCAA is a joke especially when you compare the northern schools to sec...look at Enis kanter a couple years ago for ky basketball not allowed to play....NCAA is more two faced dumbasses then our president. Roll tide..you better win it this year cause when the playoff starts next year, there is no hope for the other so called powerhouses that play cupcakes all year.. You wanna be considered for a national title come on down and play an sec scheldue....roll tide...dominate sec.. Come on down boys if you get tired of playing the cupcakes you boys play all year. Would love to see the so called Ohio state go to Baton Rouge, then Gainesville and Columbia and then see how good you think you are, not even counting Birmingham...roll tide

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

"18 Wins in a row"..
Did they look Great against NorthWestern - No,but a win is a win..
Will they make it to the National Championship - Who knows?
Back in 02 we were 14pt underdogs to the Miami Hurricanes,nobody gave us a chance,but we won the game..
A football game is like going to court,you never know what's going to happen til you get there..
Been a Buckeye fan my whole life,are they the best in the country - Not sure,Maybe not,but they usually have a pretty good squad that gives us Buckeye Fans something to cheer for in January Bowl Games.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Bama is good and I love watching them play, but I do know they aren't as good as the last two years. They almost lost to a Johnny Football and a mediocre Texas A & M team.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

When its all said and done. I would hate to play Stoops rooster with a great team much less the one he has now. I will say one thing in stoops behalf, he has taken it on the chin so far. Gotta admire a man that dont roll on his guys. If ky will give him time he may possibly bring some sort of weak greatness back to the blue. Always has amazed me how commonwealth fills up every game just to get pounded by the next team. Now thats fan base. Is bama the best? Dunno is ohio state great yes. Is teddy bridgewater a canidate for the trophy ? Yes. He gets em down the field just like montana did in the day.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

ken pack

Post by ken pack »

Emma's Beagles wrote:
ken pack wrote:
Emma's Beagles wrote:Without a bullshit review in favor of Ohio state, you boys would be cryin about a lose....northwestern. Really. You all don't know competition to you play in the sec....I hope we get those buckeyes in jan...remember there is sec football than the rest. You wanna talk about offensive line problems better tighten that secondary up first.
I believe those :moon: REVIEW work for all the NCAA TEAMS and sec Alabama TOO :!:

You apparently haven't watched many sec games..the NCAA is a joke especially when you compare the northern schools to sec...look at Enis kanter a couple years ago for ky basketball not allowed to play....NCAA is more two faced dumbasses then our president. Roll tide..you better win it this year cause when the playoff starts next year, there is no hope for the other so called powerhouses that play cupcakes all year.. You wanna be considered for a national title come on down and play an sec scheldue....roll tide...dominate sec.. Come on down boys if you get tired of playing the cupcakes you boys play all year. Would love to see the so called Ohio state go to Baton Rouge, then Gainesville and Columbia and then see how good you think you are, not even counting Birmingham...roll tide
Really don't like to argue about Sports but I do like a Good Discussion. You said come on Down :!: Well I SAY COME ON UP :!: It's not always the TEAM that THEY play IT'S ALSO THE FANS are a BIG FACTOR IN SOME GAMES and the WEATHER CONDITIONS TOO. WOULD LOVE TOO SEE HOW GOOD SOME OF THE SEC. TEAMS PLAY ON SNOW....................... :?:

Steve Preston

Post by Steve Preston »

Roll Tide ! Lol
I don't know shizz about dogs.

letumrun

Post by letumrun »

Bet Saban wished he hadn't griped about that 1 sec left, that's all was needed to roll the tide.

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

Bet they wished they never saw 1 second , love it
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

carl arn

Post by carl arn »

tide rolled go bucks

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

OH MY! Bama went down.

yoteslayer

Post by yoteslayer »

Florida state is gonna stomp a mud hole in those Buckeyes, they wont even know what hit em!!! Glad to see bama go down, now that might move the Hawkeyes into a better bowl, maybe MSU will beat OSU and really mix things up!!!

Emma's Beagles

Post by Emma's Beagles »

Tide went down, really don't know what the hell Sabah was thinking but at least the trophy will come back to the south again..buckeyes are so over rated.hasnt played nothing but cupcakes.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Emma's Beagles wrote:Tide went down, really don't know what the hell Sabah was thinking but at least the trophy will come back to the south again..buckeyes are so over rated.hasnt played nothing but cupcakes.
Really, the SEC lets Mizzou in and they start rolling teams left and right, and they're from the weakazz Big 12. I can't wait til the playoff system starts, it will help eliminate all the BS hype the SEC gets from the media and help neutralize all the southern votes for the poles. When Ohio St played Florida, it was in Florida. When Ohio St played USC, it was in the freakin Rose Bowl. When Ohio St played LSU it was in the Superdome. WTF! Crooked BS! It'll also help all the Big 10 teams now that they aren't done playing 3-4 weeks before the other conferences. All I know is the Buckeyes are playing in the Big 10 Championship game with Mizzou and Auburn playing in the SEC Championship. No Bama. Talk about week schedules, FSU has played nobody! Clemson would be a 500 team in the Big Ten. I hope the Bucks get to play the Seminoles. Something tells me that every southern vote is going to favor Auburn, and since there are so many southern poll votes we probably won't get to.

yoteslayer

Post by yoteslayer »

mizzu was 0-8 last year in conference play, I wouldn't call that rolling people left and right.... Auburn was 2-6 in conference play last season, now they are playing for the SEC title... pretty impressive really.

Chippewa01

Post by Chippewa01 »

yoteslayer wrote:mizzu was 0-8 last year in conference play, I wouldn't call that rolling people left and right.... Auburn was 2-6 in conference play last season, now they are playing for the SEC title... pretty impressive really.

24-0 is pretty impressive as well regardless of who you play. ACC is the weakest conference hands down...I mean Duke? Really.....
http://www.chippewa-valley-kennels.webs.com
Home of
Ch HbCh Buckeye Bear of Brush
PcH GrHbCh Chippewa Bear Cub
GrHbCh Chippewa Little Rachel