We made it.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rowco Beagle Kennels

We made it.

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Happy anniversary to my beautiful wife, who gave me 2 wonderful children, supported my ministry, and even loved my dogs, and encouraged me to go hunting and "get out of her hair." Today, October 11, we celebrate 50 years of marriage. WHAT A RIDE. BOBBY WILLIAMS, BLESSED TO BE THE HUSBAND OF ANNE HILL WILLIAMS.

Joseph J Murphy

Re: We made it.

Post by Joseph J Murphy »

Big Congrats to you and your wife !
Bring on Dream Team 3 !!!!!!

Crow

Post by Crow »

Congratulations!

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

50Yrs Man what a great run, maybe she will keep ya now bobby. Congrats Bobby and ur wonderful spouse.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

Bobby,Congratulations to you and your wonderful wife... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

Schag

Post by Schag »

Congrats! Wonderful! :nod:

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Congrats, not many of those around anymore.

Sticking it out, I like it, no quiters in that union!! LOL.

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

In honor of our wives, I would like to hear from other guys out there whose wives are supportive and love the beagles - they don't have to go to the trials to be a part of what you do. My wife Anne personally raised our rabbit champion Anne and of course the nice little dog is named for her and belongs to her. Bobby

Schag

Post by Schag »

My wife and I have been married 10 years. She has been supportive of anything I choose to do. She helps out when she can or when I need her. She will feed the dogs, help with pups, etc. if I am too busy, like right now coaching football. She is a blessing in my life. She enjoys the hounds as pets, but that is ok... at least she enjoys them. She is a good woman, hard to find these days for sure. I don't run dogs nearly as much as I used to when I was single and had no children. But now that I have a family, my family always comes first. The hounds in the backyard have become apart of our family even though they are probably heavier than they used to be and have more hair on the tip of their tail. Then again, I am heavier than I used to be, but with less hair on my head! :bigsmile:

Great topic, great post, made my day...thank you!

TrippleBFarms

Post by TrippleBFarms »

50 Years wow God has blessed yall. Congrats on that. I cant say enough good things about my wife of 7 years, she is a great wife, mother, vet to me and my dogs. she treats my parents like her own. She and my little girl feed the dogs when i have something else to do just so i can get home 30 mins earlier. She has the best hart of anybody i know. and most important she loves the Lord Jesus Christ. and for that i am truley thankfull.
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselvs aginst tyranny in goverment. Thomas Jefferson

baj

Post by baj »

Congrats ! and i too have been blessed with a wife of 41 yrs. and has never complained about me hunting or running dogs, it takes a special woman to put up with all the hunting, running and trialing . I don't trial but i know she would be okay with that too.

Osborne's Beagles

Post by Osborne's Beagles »

Wow, that's an amazing accomplishment. Grats to both of you!

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

:dance:
TheJohnBirchSociety

duckbuster38401

Post by duckbuster38401 »

Congrats!
Jason McMeen
931-446-1467

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

FIRST OF ALL CONGRATS BOBBY @ ANN BEEN AT THIS 45 YRS. BEEN MARRIED 40 YRS . MY WIFE IS VERY SUPPORTIVE OF ME AND THE HOUNDS SHE SAYS GO GO GET OUT OF HERE THATS AN AVERAGE OF 4 DAYS A WK. IM THANKFUL TO HAVE HER AND HER SUPPORT OF MY HOBBY MANY TIMES IVE RUN N HOUSE AND SAID QUICK PACK SOME CLOTHES WE GOT TO GO TO OHIO KY. TENN. FLORIDA JUST TO NAME A FEW IVE HAD ACRAVING FLUNG ON ME FOR ANEW PUP DOG ETC. NEVER SAYS A WORD JUST PACKS TO HER I AM GREATFUL AND THANKFUL TO THE LORD FOR GIVING HER TO ME
BIGDOGPACE