NC Taxes on dogs.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rabbitearl

NC Taxes on dogs.

Post by rabbitearl »

A friend of my call today an was very upset.The animal control man came to his house yesterday and look at how many dogs he had and wrote him up for 25 dollors a dog.TAXES.25 dollors a year per dog for taxes.This is just the start in NC.Don t matter what kind of dog reg or not you pay the taxes.Do any of yall pay taxes on your dogs?

rnbrunton

Re: NC Taxes on dogs.

Post by rnbrunton »

20 dollars per dog for a county license,I guess that would be a tax.But you do get a nice pretty cute shaped tag to hand=g on the collar. :D
Red AKC Gundogs Just one more chase.RNB Eastview Tomahawk Chief 1996-2006

Dale Pea

Post by Dale Pea »

I can save the guy some money, depending how many dogs he has.

If you buy the hunter license for 100 bucks, that will cover you for up to 29 dogs, if they are hunting dogs. At least that's the way they do it in Cumberland county. they are supposed to be hunting dogs, don't think you can get away will including the house dog.

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

Shouldn't be paying the greedy bastards any taxes for owning dogs. They don't come scoop the crap out of your kennels!
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

begles

Post by begles »

they haven`t bothered me yet, but i know how you feel. and your right, it`s none of their business what we have.

MGB

Post by MGB »

Revolution :gunguy: :gunguy: :gunguy: