Unbreakable dogs

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BunnyBuster12

Unbreakable dogs

Post by BunnyBuster12 »

Does anyone have any dogs they can't break from deer? I would like to get some deer dogs.

Slaux

Re: Unbreakable dogs

Post by Slaux »

I've got two littermate brothers, beautiful black and tan's with bluetick, one full 13", the other, full 15". They are Blue Ninja, Branko, Black Creek Little Man, Birch Lake Breeding, 2 1/2 years old. I had a fawn in my pen for awhile that I couldn't get out and they ended up being pretty good at running him. I have never tried breaking either one. They are good hare / cottontail dogs and maybe a tad conservative for large pack. They've got a ton of hours on them. I am in the U.P. of Michigan. If someone drove up here with money in their hand I would sell them.

Will05

Post by Will05 »

http://www.tubmanbottombeagles.com/

if you are looking for deer dogs i have heard several good things about the dogs this guy breeds.
Wsullivan777@gmail.com
Home of :
Sullivan's Sadie MaePatch
Sullivan's MollyPatch

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Go to a local trade day, if like in Alabama there will be plenty of them there a few weeks after opening day for rabbit hunting. CHEAP!!!

ANTHONY KERR

Post by ANTHONY KERR »

Alan,
There are some deer Beagles advertised in Roxboro's paper this week. Let me know if you really want some.
Where's the earth shattering kaboom ?

BunnyBuster12

Post by BunnyBuster12 »

Thanks for the replies. The UP is a little further than I want to drive but thanks. I will look into the others.