beagle shot

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Buckeye Blues

Re: beagle shot

Post by Buckeye Blues »

The only way this thread could have been blown up any "better" would be if each person would have posted their political party affiliation at the end of their posts. lol.

I'm just glad Ohio doesn't allow any other hunting other than waterfowl (if in) during deer gun law. Oh, you can shoot hogs and yotes, but you better be shooting them with a rifled slug, hand gun, or other legal weapon for that week. I'm glad not just for the dogs, but for the people that would get shot being "mistaken" for deer. There's already plenty of their fellow deer hunters who get a 12 ga. sized slug put in their hides every season.

It comes down to no respect for each other anymore, and that, in my opinion, all stems to taking prayer out of schools and that danged Time Out BS.

Black Rock Kennels

Post by Black Rock Kennels »

Ol gwyoung a legend in your own mind from all your knowledge, your intellectual talk hell even going to write a book. I also bet in the land of sunshine and daisies where you live there's even a statue of such a Nobel houndsman such as yourself. You seem to temporarily end ever post you write on. Yet always come back for more you obviously lack what many on here have which is a life. It appears to me that you are just trying to take the place of your old idol BBB. My suggestion to you is find a chat forum where all the angry pathetic people hang out and you will feel more at home. I can just picture you now sitting in your underwear eating Cheetos surfing the web looking to rile someone up. Maybe the next poll on here will be who wants the ol legend gwyoung banned. Keep hiding behind that screen tough guy
Home of Black Rock Kennels
LPRCH Powerhouse's Sarge

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

Blackrock, I am temporarily on again. I noticed a long time ago when I temporarily ended things and returned it riled some folks, They get all red faced , started stuttering and slobbering around. Let me tell you something that you don't seem to notice about yourself. First off you talk about the Other guy being the Chuck Norris type and then your buddy tells his size ( scared some folks, that is probably why he is your hero.) and then you accuse me of hiding, from you, I guess? That's laughable! Hypocrisy on your part? You then say it is high school stuff to attempt to have someone banned and then suggest it about me, More hypocrisy on your part there son. Those who don't know what they are talking about contradict themselves often, of course you can't notice it about yourself, ( that is why I pointed it out for you) If you do it is fine, this is the selfish , immature behavior that I was talking about on your part. That one way street thinking that most immature people have, some grow out of it. This along with your hero worship I would say places you at about 19 years of age, You will learn more as you mature,. hopefully. As far as hiding, My address is Beverly, West Virginia. Call me when you get to Beverly and I will give you further directions, number is in the book! Oh, yea, this is the point to where AFTER accusing ME of hiding, YOU give me YOUR address to look tough, keep in mind I didn't accuse you of hiding, so now that you have my address you won't have to accuse me of hiding anymore so wrong again, son. Now don't be going all Chuckie Norris on me on the computer , I really don't mean any harm and You kids generally grow up and learn enough to know that you really don't know much at some point but it sure is painful listening to you until you do. Hope I haven't riled you by pointing out your hypocrisy or returning, It is certainly not my intention. Oh, yea as far as BBB .was it his high level of intelligence that intimidated you, I suspect it was, I noticed a great gulf between the two of you in this regard! Please respond, as I enjoy chatting with you, It does brighten my day and gives me a laugh. Once again, 19 right? fess up and tell the truth. Keep it entertaining as I have tried to do, keep the Hypocrisy down though as it causes me more typing and my arthritis is acting up , I can barely grasp a cheeto at this point.

bodetis

Post by bodetis »

gwyoung wrote:Blackrock, I am temporarily on again. I noticed a long time ago when I temporarily ended things and returned it riled some folks, They get all red faced , started stuttering and slobbering around. Let me tell you something that you don't seem to notice about yourself. First off you talk about the Other guy being the Chuck Norris type and then your buddy tells his size ( scared some folks, that is probably why he is your hero.) and then you accuse me of hiding, from you, I guess? That's laughable! Hypocrisy on your part? You then say it is high school stuff to attempt to have someone banned and then suggest it about me, More hypocrisy on your part there son. Those who don't know what they are talking about contradict themselves often, of course you can't notice it about yourself, ( that is why I pointed it out for you) If you do it is fine, this is the selfish , immature behavior that I was talking about on your part. That one way street thinking that most immature people have, some grow out of it. This along with your hero worship I would say places you at about 19 years of age, You will learn more as you mature,. hopefully. As far as hiding, My address is rt#1 Beverly, West Virginia. Call me when you get to Beverly and I will give you further directions, number is in the book! Oh, yea, this is the point to where AFTER accusing ME of hiding, YOU give me YOUR address to look tough, keep in mind I didn't accuse you of hiding, so now that you have my address you won't have to accuse me of hiding anymore so wrong again, son. Now don't be going all Chuckie Norris on me on the computer , I really don't mean any harm and You kids generally grow up and learn enough to know that you really don't know much at some point but it sure is painful listening to you until you do. Hope I haven't riled you by pointing out your hypocrisy or returning, It is certainly not my intention. Oh, yea as far as BBB .was it his high level of intelligence that intimidated you, I suspect it was, I noticed a great gulf between the two of you in this regard! Please respond, as I enjoy chatting with you, It does brighten my day and gives me a laugh. Once again, 19 right? fess up and tell the truth. Keep it entertaining as I have tried to do, keep the Hypocrisy down though as it causes me more typing and my arthritis is acting up , I can barely grasp a cheeto at this point.
.................................................................................................................................................................man you are so good at trying to spin everything we say and try to fuel the fire. i do apologize to you for saying my size, as i got caught up in the moment. that was childish of me, but whats even more childish is where you come off like your so much older and wiser than us but yet choose to engage us on everything thats said like a ten year old would. you try to act like your so educated in the way u speak, but im sure its to make up for what you lack . the only one acting immature is you. tell ya what we will go on with our lives and our wives, being you mentioned mine, and we will let you go on doing what ever it is that you do. haveing deer drives with your dogs to help people kill a deer, or helping drag 4 hr dead deer out of the woods for someone,sittin back eatin cheetos thryen to get folks fired up or hell maybe spooning with you hounds that you seem so deeply inlove with,''rut roh'' was that childish of me so sorry'' either way you aint worth even foolin with anymore.

begles

Post by begles »

WHO`S GOING TO GET THE LAST WORD. :moon:

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

Bodetis, I am not trying to act like anything. For you to believe that my poor efforts at speaking show a high level of education is confusing to me. Many on here speak in a much better manner than myself and for us to judge someone on HOW they speak shows immaturity in itself, Most including myself judge others on WHAT they say and the fact that one uses poor grammar or spelling or if they spell well or use good grammar is usually of no consequence, so I do not need to " act".. I have judged you on WHAT you have said and nothing else, nothing else makes any difference to me whatsoever. Speaking of things you have said , Where did I say I had deer drives with my dogs to help people kill deer as you have said, I didn't, just an attempt by you to twist things as you have accused me of doing. Read everything I have said and tell me where I have twisted anything, I haven't, it just that what you have said is so repugnant you would like others to believe your words are being twisted." Spooning with my hounds", I really don't know what that means but it does sound like another childish cheap shot of yours with no basis in fact. And as far as engaging folks on what they say, you need to catch on to the fact that this is a forum, that's what happens on forums. If you don't want to be questioned about your behavior or your thoughts and ideas , don't put them out there on display on A PUBLIC FORUM, it is that simple. Do I think I am more knowledge on hounds than you are since you brought it up yes, I do. I can read your past posts as can anyone else and come to a pretty quick conclusion on that, If some dis-agree with me on the matter than that is fine and I invite all to look at all your prior posts as well as mine. Now with that being said, does that in itself make you a bad person (or me a good or better person,) or someone not worth talking to, absolutely not, if it was so than those who know more than I would not speak to me or consider me worthy. This is a dog forum, it is all about dogs, the folks who come here are passionate about dogs, that is why they are here, do you still think that under these circumstances that one should mention shooting dogs or the possibility of shooting dogs in a favorable light as you have done, not twisting anything there. Now, am I better than you, I don't believe so, are there things that you know that I don't of course there are, same as there are things that I know that you don't. But as long as you speak of shooting dogs in a favorable light as you have done , we will never exchange that information. No-one is twisting what you have said, You obviously value Deer very much, consider the value of the time and enjoyment a young boy, or girl places on their hound with time spent in the field with them and their family and then tell me if you can still say " that you couldn't say if you would or wouldn't shoot a hound! I understand there are two sides I was so passionate about Deer hunting at one time that If I had a job that wouldn't allow me off for Deer Season, I quit. But I have never been to the point of even remotely thinking about shooting a dog , I never placed that kind of value on any animal nor have I ever been so greedy as to want to collect it at all costs. Did you say you would shoot a dog, No, but based on what you have said do you really think it is that big of a leap for one to believe that you would?
Last edited by gwyoung on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Black Rock Kennels

Post by Black Rock Kennels »

Gwyoung: I wish I was 19 again but I am 40 slick. Live in Centertown Ky. Most people that talk as much sh?! as you usually lack a little balls, just saying. And I will be the first to admit my style is more of the Neanderthal approach i.e. I just soon hit a guy in the mouth. So call it lack of intellagence or what ever makes you feel better but it has served me well my 40yrs. here on earth. Like I said in my first post I usually avoid the conversations cause they are pointless in the end. So with that said I will end my conversation on this particular thread. So ever around this way just holler would love to hook up with you C-town style. And if your not sure what that is just ask around you'll find out. :bash: :bash:
Home of Black Rock Kennels
LPRCH Powerhouse's Sarge

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

Black Rock, wasn't it you that mentioned the " Chuck Norris" type in a bad light and now the Chuck Norris type is displayed by you.. I knew you would throw your address out there just like I said, I am right again, (bet that riles you doesn't it) And just so you will know, I didn't just ride in here on a load of turnips and there is no way that I will believe that anyone with your level of maturity is more than 20 years old ( not knocking all twenty year olds here, some show way more maturity than this one) so you can try that one on someone else ! Oh, yea, are you really done, or just saying that and are going to jump right back in, you know that jumping right back in riles folks! I am sure you have hit a lot of guys in the mouth, I bet no-one in Kentucky will mess with you, You're a bad man, now just keep on repeating this to yourself! I am truly sorry that I made you mad,( you believe me don't you) I will try to do better. Shoot, I almost forgot, How big are you anyway, you know that's important. LOL.

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

Black rock, and Bodetis, I am about to make my beer and Cheetos run, so this will be my last post on this topic, I am serious now. I want to thank both of you for your participation on this thread. It has generated a lot of views and to tell you the truth the dog food and wormer threads were about to bore me to death, and I am sure that others feel the same. Do not ever get the idea that I am in the least bit mad at any time, and I did not string you along to make you mad, getting mad is of ones own choice,( you can always change the channel). But during these sessions some truths do come out and it is up to the individual listener to decide for themselves. You have been very good sports , Thank You. But I had better end it!

Tsa la gi

Post by Tsa la gi »

When I was a young man 17 or so I got my first introduction to I`ll kill that deer runnin sob. My step dad stopped in the middle of a gravel road and watched a German Shepard
runnin a deer, if he woulda shot the dog I`m sure the farmer that owned the shep woulda stuck a pitch fork in his behind. As I got older and started runnin fox hounds with Western Allen, Lut, Steve, Blue, Ott, Hager Large and a host of others, I found out that shootin a dog for runnin a deer was not a good idea.
The controversy over this matter has always been a touchy matter and always will be. We ALL at times had to beat the hounds to a crossing at some point or another. There was one Law Officer around Lapeer Mi had to pay 5000 dollar restitution for killing a hound in the middle of the night with a pistol for runnin deer, shock: .
We have watched a herd of deer on a hillside turn and listen and watch a pack of hounds run a fox and yes if a hound broke and hit the deer we had to run them down. A deer adapts to every day activity, such as Cows, Horses, Tractors, Dogs barkin, Human movement, so on and so on. If dogs are runnin a bunny a deer will move around so as not to be in contact with that animal. I hunt deer where I hunt rabbits and have no problem with these things.
I also have a x bro in law that turns into a complete IDIOT like a lot of them do, a few weeks before season comes in, don`t look, shoot, walk through, near. bla, bla, bla it will run my deer off.
It is in a dogs make up to run game and yes sometime deer. I would not shoot a dog for runnin a deer but would hope it hurrys on its way. If I am not in a stand I would try and disrupt this race. Yes it is agervatin, try to live with it and try not to kill a huntin mans hound. I`ve had 73 winters to grow up,still have a lot of growin to do, as well as a lot of others.
Come Run
Last edited by Tsa la gi on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sammiller03

Post by sammiller03 »

any body see back on page one that a kid shot a beagle. been awhile since it was talked about.
:offtopic:
Millers Old Line Kennel
Grantsville, Md.

likeemfast

Post by likeemfast »

Someone shot a dog????? Isnt this the Redneck MMA website?
Home of

HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Kickin Up Dust
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Ugly Sister
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Top Notch Lacy
(aka UKC HBCH Red Oak Top Notch Lacy)

sammiller03

Post by sammiller03 »

likeemfast wrote:Someone shot a dog????? Isnt this the Redneck MMA website?
thats hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Millers Old Line Kennel
Grantsville, Md.

rabbitatfarm

Post by rabbitatfarm »

I generally do not run/hunt my dogs during the two-week gun season, even on my own land. BIL and neighbors hunt next door. For the other seasons, on public land, I go after 10:00 when most guys have quit or choose areas that aren't as apt to hold deer. If I see a car parked, I find another spot. I don't have enough time left to take a chance someone might shoot my dog.
LP R Ch Quick Strike Go Go Boots
LP R Ch Quick Strike Big Red

PREACHERS KENNEL

Post by PREACHERS KENNEL »

s i barely remeber but there was a dog shot by a 13 year old boy , his dad paid up the boy apologized sevral times./ whew let it die . lol//
ACTS 2:38=repent,baptised in the name of jesus christ,receive the holy ghost!