beagle shot

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bev
Site Admin

Re: beagle shot

Post by Bev »

Talk dogs and stop threatening each other. You sound like foolish playground thugs. You know who you are. Any more of it and I'll lock the thread.

bodetis

Post by bodetis »

Bev wrote:Talk dogs and stop threatening each other. You sound like foolish playground thugs. You know who you are. Any more of it and I'll lock the thread.
........................................................................................................................................., tell ya what you can go ahead and delete me off this site, i said somethen and a smear compaign was started to try and insinuate that i would shoot a hunting dog over a deer, which is not what i was saying at all. we invest time and money in our land to ensure the best deer hunting, so we dont like peoples drop offs busting our hunt. i come to this site to learnmore about beagling but there is always some prince of beagles that has to mock or run your post in the dirt because they havnt owned beagles for 30 + years . tired of all the egos. no one will lose sleep over me and i wont lose any over this site, but thanks to the ones who havnt been and who arent egotistic pricks on here and have giving me and others advice and answered our questions. bev you could have nipped this in the bud earlier, then you call us thugs, the only thugs i see are the ones you allow on here to chit on people with their egotistic badgering!!!! shame on you for letting it happen!!! now DELETE me!!!! :angryfire:

bunnybuster88

Post by bunnybuster88 »

gwyoung wrote:Different topic, so here goes. Bunnybuster88, seems like you like to keep things going yourself. If anyone wants to know why this 25 year old is mad at me look back to October at a thread titled " Big Nose" . it will show you all you need to know about Bunny's hound knowledge, I guess he is still sore at me for educating him. Pay particular attention to the little pearl of wisdom he puts forth about a weak scent being a cold or old trail and a strong smell being a hot trail. ( he has quite a few little pearls like that) I don't think he knows enough to be embarrassed at his lack of knowledge. But at any rate that is why he is taking a CHEAP shot at me this morning., wants to look " big" . I sure hope he is not trying to start something, but from what he has said I think he is! Oh, yea, Bunny just send that gas money of yours to GW Young In Beverly, west Virginia, I will handle it from there. Oh, wait you are not going to be sending any, just wanted to start something I thought so!
first i would like to respond to this comment from gwyoung, for whatever reason gw labels anyone who disagrees with him young so he might try and make people think they know nothing. maybe this makes him feel good about himself, i dont know why he does it. I do know plenty of young knowledgible hunters and when u get to the point that u think you have nothing to learn, maybe you should stop trying to educate and listen once. Now, im not 25 but wish i was again and encourage everyone to go back and read past post (including his). As far as bodetis, i dont know him, but do not think he meant he would shoot a dog. after going back and reading his comments it sounds like a very poor choice of words and another gw victim. If someone were to shoot my dog, there would be major trouble. Even getting paid for feed, training, future pups and so on, you still lose. sometimes money cant replace what you had.

Black Rock Kennels

Post by Black Rock Kennels »

Didn't know taking up for yourself and others made you a foolish playground thug. Guess I was raised alittle different then some.
Home of Black Rock Kennels
LPRCH Powerhouse's Sarge

C Clark

Post by C Clark »

Well I have stayed out of this thread till now these two guys are anything but thugs and I will stand by there word through tick and thin there was a major misunderstanding on a comment made and anyone that will jump on a comment without proof of what they are talking about sounds like the thug I myself would never shoot a dog but I have been very upset over dogs messing my hunt up I have just as much time and money in my deer hunting as I do my dogs I will put it to you this way you come on my place while I'm hunting you get one warning then I will not take it out on a dog that don't know better but I will have a serious problem with the owner and they and I will deal with it now on public land if I want to take that chance that is a chance you take don't have any respect for a man that will shoot a dog and I know these guys wouldn't do it so check your words before you through your opinion out there

Kazoo

Post by Kazoo »

I wish everyone could play nice. Both on the board and in the woods.

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

bunnybuster88, I consider a lot of folks to be very knowledgeable some more so than myself, and perhaps you should go back and read some, as I have said this. I also know a lot of knowledgeable Young folks, you just don't happen to be one of them, but somehow that is my fault? let's all go back as you want and look at your first comment on this thread, do you think we should consider it as a nice, positive addition to this topic or a further attempt to stir trouble, I think it is self evident and no explanation from you can change your intentions. There are some folks on here that I don't consider very knowledgeable, some of them even say so, most can notice when some aren't knowledgeable , big deal. None of us were born with any knowledgeable, so we all were at your point at some time. lack of knowledge does not make any one a bad person or we would all be " bad people". Go back and look at your first post and tell us what an innocent bystander that you are, and how you feel that you just have to respond to my comments about " you".

BB Beagles

Post by BB Beagles »

:argue:
BONE BOX BEAGLES