NEK Tipper Mack

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

e'skennel

NEK Tipper Mack

Post by e'skennel »

I see alot of his offspring placing all over the North. I was wondering if someone who has seen them go would describe the kind of hounds they are? He has bred a few different bitches but the results seem to be the same his pups are bringing home the blue. Thanks for any information.

upstatenybeagler

Re: NEK Tipper Mack

Post by upstatenybeagler »

Been running against tipper mack pups since they got on the circuit. Kickaz and Warlock went head to head a lot, i like him. The two best two me are Warlock and Sammy. I have seen all of them run i think and the common thing between them all is they all have plenty of foot, and endless bottom. They get stronger the longer the trial went on. Like all hounds they have flaws but overall pretty consistent hounds. I have 1 out of him in my kennel
*IFC Beavercreek's Kickaz*
Drum Runner's PB Blaster
Drum Runner's Twisted Tank
Drum Runner's Sniper
Drum Runner's Savage
Drum Runner's Little Kickaz
Drum Runner's NEK Digger
Drum Runner's NEK Jack-Off

e'skennel

Post by e'skennel »

Thank you for the information! I live in the south and it is hard to see the northern dogs go. All we can see is the results in the BB and those hounds have consistently been on the bench. How you like the dog you have off of Tipper? Pretty much the same as you describe the others? KickAzz did his fair share of winning to he is a nice hound!

upstatenybeagler

Post by upstatenybeagler »

no problem. yeah we had a lot of fun with Kickaz. IFC Beyors Warlock off Tipper Mack ran head to head with Kickaz many times, they ran very similar. Both were hard to beat. I love the one i have off tipper mack, you wouldnt be disappointed going to him.
*IFC Beavercreek's Kickaz*
Drum Runner's PB Blaster
Drum Runner's Twisted Tank
Drum Runner's Sniper
Drum Runner's Savage
Drum Runner's Little Kickaz
Drum Runner's NEK Digger
Drum Runner's NEK Jack-Off