Need a little help please???

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BRIAR RIDGE BEAGLES

Need a little help please???

Post by BRIAR RIDGE BEAGLES »

Fellas I'm looking to find someone or someone who knows where i might find patch x northway cross with heavy patch and heavy northway is there any body still breeding these lines

NorthBranch Rummer

Re: Need a little help please???

Post by NorthBranch Rummer »

Jude's samba in the stud adds or contact Jude on here, I believe he still has Butterscotch. I have the same bloodline in my kennel and love it. the best combo of Northway and patch hounds there is. I got one male pup available. The father is the bloodline above, the mother is Fox Creek bred which is half patch also. Hope this helps.

BRIAR RIDGE BEAGLES

How can I get ahold of Jude ? Do you have any pics of your male

NorthBranch Rummer

Jude is on here, Not sure how to find members. ill send ya a pic in a few of the pup. The pups dad is Lemon & white and the Mother is red & white

NorthBranch Rummer

Find the stud add Branko's Blue rider and Jude's Simba, go to page 6 youll find a post that Jude made. you can PM him from there. only way I know to find him! HAHA

BRIAR RIDGE BEAGLES

Ok send me pic of the pup and I found him and pm him hope he can help me out the guys that bred my hound are not with us anymore just trying to further this line

NorthBranch Rummer

1220131617.jpg
(21.98 KiB) Downloaded 2094 times
4 1/2 month old male.... $150.
..............................Grooms Bogey boy(Litter mate to Judes Butter scotch dog) Best dog ive ever owned!

...................North Branch Dusty( measured out in the finals at world hunt)

.............................hall of fame rep. Fox Creek told you so Nikki ( name says it all with this bitch)
Pup

..............................Hall of fame rep. Bruisers Black & Blue( Mt state bred dog) Most heart and best snow nose ive ever seen.

...................Fox Creek Buckeye Jammin (Sister to World cham Fox Creek peppermint Patty)

...............................Hall of fame rep Fox Creek told you so Nikki

NorthBranch Rummer

If your looking for a stud dog id look hard at Judes male!!

BRIAR RIDGE BEAGLES

So am I looking for a white elephant on this a lemon and white patch x northway cross cause it seems no body has heard the like other than a couple and the blood is like in thin air lol

NorthBranch Rummer

Say that in English!HAHA If what your saying is "where is the Northway/patch blood" Bogey is all Patch& northway/reffets. Any dog that says Fox Creek is at least half patch. If you need to see the names Northway and patch all the way threw your dogs pedigree then id check out that stud add.

NorthBranch Rummer

Did you check out that Judes simba stud add??

BRIAR RIDGE BEAGLES

Yea I did but problem I'm having is I only have my one female I don't want to breed her just yet I'm looking to buy a couple pups male and female

NorthBranch Rummer

Hopefully Jude or the guy that has the stud add can get ya hooked up

BRIAR RIDGE BEAGLES

So to update on my quest Talked to Jude he only has a 7 year old with no planned litters . Does anyone have anymore leads this line sire is shyannas Jude's butterscotch and dam is T of T northway sassy I'd like to purchase a couple pups bred like this or a good male like this

clarkkennels4951

Post by clarkkennels4951 »

I have a female out of butterscotch and sassy plan on making cross Northway male