Them buckeyes and big ten football..lmao.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Emma's Beagles

Them buckeyes and big ten football..lmao.

Post by Emma's Beagles »

How bout them great buckeyes and that great big 10 conference. You big ten fans wanna compare yourself to sec yea right, look at the bowl record. Big ten 2-5. Sec 5-2 as I type this and cant do any worse then 5-5. Yes my Alabama got there tail beat last night, but buckeyes where overrated just like that big 10 conference all year. Guess you big ten boys need to come play I the heat for a while down south since that brutal cold weather has made you soft. Nothing like watching a sell out coach and his buckeyes get there tail beat on both sides of the ball. When you boys wanna compete join the sec.

Emma's Beagles

Re: Them buckeyes and big ten football..lmao.

Post by Emma's Beagles »

Add another win to the sec. Nice job Missouri... Makes us 6-2

Mr. Bowman

Post by Mr. Bowman »

lol big ten over rated all year by who dont think i heard anyone saying the big ten was a tough confrence and bout all those games were close no blow outs like they should of been if anything sec was over rated the way i look at though it is the toughfest confrence has been for awhile and will continue to be dosnt take a genuis to see that bama got more dominated than the bucks did thats for sure

likeemfast

Post by likeemfast »

So if the SEC is better than the Big 10, can we assume the Big 12 is better than the SEC since they handed it to your Crimson Tide?
Home of

HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Kickin Up Dust
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Ugly Sister
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Top Notch Lacy
(aka UKC HBCH Red Oak Top Notch Lacy)

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

Time to chunk the horn to the side- toot toot you blow your horn when you dont need to. I am from the ACC right now we are just getting back strong again. We have very high academic standards like the Big 10. It was discussed when Les Miles was at OK State he only graduated 10 percent of his players ESPN Radio. A pretty sad number compared to other schools graduating 80 to 90 percent. I rather see all my guys graduate college than just win a national championship because not all will play on Sundays. This is only a game when lives and destinys are much more important. I think everyone knows the SEC is a tough conference so ultimately it will show on the field but when the rubber meets the road do the kids get an education. Over the years these things (domination) have a tendency to cycle and change for various reasons. Congrats on being in a tough conference but if history repeats its self things always change. I am glad the BCS is gone and a play off will happen going only 4 deep might still let teams overrated get in . I wished it were 8 deep but that would be 3 more games instead of 2. ESPN stated that some schools coaches recruit players just so there competition cant get them knowing they are already 2-3 deep. ESPN stated now its catching up and players who want to show case their talent are aware hence you see the domination shifting just as in the past as the kids want to play not be someones pawn on a chess board. No matter how good you are there's always David-Goliath games just like the last play Auburn vs Alabama then the dominating Oklahoma bowl win. Sabin on an obvious pass interference call acted like a jerk could saved his image by waiting for the replay.Things like that no matter how good you are a turn off and will affect recruiting. My buds love their Buckeyes You love the Tide, I love my Wolfpack though they sucked in 2013 having upset FSU and Clemson numerous times in the past when they were ranked in the top 3. Let's not insult make nastey remarks on the beagle board that's not necessary when the clock hits 0 we all know the truth.

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

emma's got to live behind the sec because the tide got their azz kicked, but the big ten won the one that counts baby the rose bowl........go MSU.

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

Buckeyes had a chance to win it at the end with 1min left,but couldn't get it done..
No excuses,it was a good game.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Emma,

Our Tide got whooped. I would leave this topic alone.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Andy C

Post by Andy C »

Looks like bama was most overrated team in college football so what are you still yapping about

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Emma must have either got a butt whipping or heart broke by a Buckeye! Lol! Seems very bitter towards Buckeyes!

Chippewa01

Post by Chippewa01 »

Emma is your typical Ohio State hater....Ohio St did get dominated by a better team yet still lost by 5....Bama who was "supposedly" unbeatable got beat by a Auburn team with a defense as bad as Ohio State's...and got waxed by a Oklahoma team with a freshman quarterback...so your point is what?
http://www.chippewa-valley-kennels.webs.com
Home of
Ch HbCh Buckeye Bear of Brush
PcH GrHbCh Chippewa Bear Cub
GrHbCh Chippewa Little Rachel

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

Ron Conroe wrote:emma's got to live behind the sec because the tide got their azz kicked, but the big ten won the one that counts baby the rose bowl........go MSU.
Yep Ron MSU is very impressive capable of beating anybody IMO. I hope FSU wins this year next year MSU or OSU love to see my buds experience the joy of winning. Hope my Panthers get some breaks win their first Super Bowl. Some years I pulled for LSU AL and Auburn but like to see some others be on top of the world share in the excitement.

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

Any recruiting violations in the SEC? Pay kids enough you will get most of the talent. How is the SEC in the rest of the sports or is football all that matters.
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

mybeagles wrote:Any recruiting violations in the SEC? Pay kids enough you will get most of the talent. How is the SEC in the rest of the sports or is football all that matters.
Anyone remember the famous player whose moma said whoever's got the most money ended up leaving Florida for another and win a national championship. hmmm.
Last edited by sbeagler on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rmhandy2

Post by rmhandy2 »

MSU maybe the best team in the country, Nebraska beat Georgia and Jacksonville the Bulldogs second Homefield. Maybe Big Ten not so bad after all..