Tri Tronic ISSUES

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

J Peeples

Tri Tronic ISSUES

Post by J Peeples »

I sent my Classic 70 six dog unit in to get repaired on Dec. 17. They received them on Dec. 19 and I was told I could possibly get them back before Christmas. I called Dec 31 and I was told they had not received a check but after looking into the problem they found my check. I was told the collars had been ready to send back to me that all they needed was a check. Dec. 31 they had the check and I should have my collars by Friday of last week. I called back today and there is still a problem and they have yet to send me my collars and they have my check. I have talked to 5 different people and this is uncalled for. ITS RIDICULOUS. You have my money send me my collars. Rabbit season will be over by the time I get them. This has been going on since Dec. 17

rabbitatfarm

Re: Tri Tronic ISSUES

Post by rabbitatfarm »

Don't know where you sent them, but IMO, you can't beat Collar Clinic in Traverse City, Michigan. Quick turn around and no hassles. 1-800-276-6797 I think. Check website for sure.
LP R Ch Quick Strike Go Go Boots
LP R Ch Quick Strike Big Red

J Peeples

Post by J Peeples »

I sent them back to Tri Tronic. In Arizona and the warehouse is in Olathe, Kansas. I will not ever send a collar directly to them anymore. You cannot beat the collars but for some reason I cannot get them back to me. When they tell you that they have received your check and they have had your collars ready to send I cannot figure out what the problem is. They can't tell me either, that's what's got me so upset. I'm going to call them everyday till they give me an answer or send me the collars.

Hill Top Beagles

Post by Hill Top Beagles »

I sent mine to Tritronics took almost 2 months; I was talked to rudely Would not listen to me about what was wrong with them, when they returned were not fixed; they replaced the recievers it was the transmitter bad. Will never send them anything else.

J Peeples

Post by J Peeples »

Well got my collars back last Wednesday. I had ordered new straps and holster and they only sent the batteries without straps. I called them back AGAIN and they said they were sorry and would ship it all out Wednesday of last week. I go to the post office this morning with I package from Tri Tronics with 1 (one) blue collar. No holster and not the other 5 straps. They will lose business if they don't get there act together. This order is not difficult but they are making it seem impossible. PITIFUL PITIFUL!!!!!

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

Well maybe Garman has gotten too big for their britche's
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

That's why tri tronics sucks, there customer service is terrible and they have to many problems!! No business from me!!
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

Little Indian Creek

Post by Little Indian Creek »

I will continue to support them aslong as they continue to make their product in the good ol USA. Some people will run right out and buy these foreign products without batting an eye. I can't make myself do it.
Kenny Lain
Little Indian Creek Kennels
AKC & NKC Beagles

Bachman

Post by Bachman »

I sent back a g3 exp shocker to trade for a new one. The guy on the phone was a dick and they sent me back a one dog shocker.

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

Little Indian Creek wrote:I will continue to support them aslong as they continue to make their product in the good ol USA. Some people will run right out and buy these foreign products without batting an eye. I can't make myself do it.

They may be made in the USA but there customer appreciation and service sucks :moon: !! I like to support our great USA as much as possible but when it comes to spending my hard earned money it won't be with Tri Tronics sorry crap stuff even if it is made in America.
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

RYAN KEMP

Post by RYAN KEMP »

get the alpha and be done!!!!!!!!!!!

J Peeples

Post by J Peeples »

The collars work great for me but making them is only half of it. The other half is selling them and getting them to the customer. I ordered the other 5 straps and holster from Collar Clinic today. I'm tired of dealing with Tri Tronic directly. I'm still amazed at how they sent one collar and why blue.. It's not like I specified blue.i needed 6 not 1..

steve w

Post by steve w »

http://www.gundogsupply.com/ottritprod.html J Peeples hope things work out well with Collar Clinic but if you need another source a little closer these guy's have always been great.

Walnut Shade Beagles

Post by Walnut Shade Beagles »

I've used Tritronics for a long time, guess I've been lucky as I haven't had too much problem with them. But when I did there was always excellent service on the phone, and quicker turn around than I would have expected being as far away as they are. Right now I have 2 sets of the classic 70 G3 exp. I just bought one that was a year old and needed straps for 5 of the rec. I do know that Tritronics was out of the straps in certain colors and was not making any more due to phasing out line. I did get 2 from Gun Dog Supply, blue and red for about 11 bucks each I think! The lady at Gun Dog told me their brand of strap was in stock and I believe only 2 or 3 bucks! I told her to send it, not expecting much. It is the same exact heavy strap they used to have kind of glossy and heavier duty like my ones that came with my first set several years ago. I do have an issue with my black rec. and will call today or tomorrow to see about fixing it, so i"ll keep you all posted. You beat me to it Steve! Gun Dog Supply is old school customer service.

steve w

Post by steve w »

Walnut Shade :D I wonder how close J Peeples is to Gundogsupply. Ironic that he is using them, I never thought of getting accessories from Collar Clinic.