Stud Dog - lemon with speed?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BAR-NONE

Stud Dog - lemon with speed?

Post by BAR-NONE »

Who's got, or what is the fastest lemon stud dog around, not looking for one that can just run, but one that can straddle that line doin 100, turn on a dime and can just flat out make a rabbit sweat?
In GOD we trust, everybody else pays cash

brad stewart

Re: Stud Dog - lemon with speed?

Post by brad stewart »

Check with the guy that goes by hard on check I no the crosses he makes produces alot of them
if they dont hunt they dont stay

PREACHERS KENNEL

Post by PREACHERS KENNEL »

there aintr many of those dogsa around that i have seen anywhere..if they are that fast they overun badly ...but evevry now and again u find a dog that can do it pretty good with speed 1 got one but he is red and white.
ACTS 2:38=repent,baptised in the name of jesus christ,receive the holy ghost!

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

If you look at the topic "Shaker Dogs",I just brought it back to the top..
You'll see a pic & ped of "Hard Hittin Zeus", he's a Lemon hound with plenty of speed..
He's owned by Mitch Cook of Zanesville,Ohio.. #740-252-7341

NorthBranch Rummer

Post by NorthBranch Rummer »

I Know where there is one that's Lesage patch on top and Fox Creek on bottom. ;)

RABBITBUTCHER

Post by RABBITBUTCHER »

ICEMAN OWNED BY DUANE ROSS IN MISS.
HOME OF HOF FC FLETCHER'S ELECTRA

THALL

Post by THALL »

Seen Iceman run. 3 times. He's the total package lemon dog!
Keep the best, cull the rest!

clarkkennels4951

Post by clarkkennels4951 »

Clark's White Venom out of Threejays Jacks Ace x Predacon black arachnid

Double E Kennels

Post by Double E Kennels »

I raised and owned AKC LP FC, ARHA GR RCH , UKC HB CH , Double E Stone cold Mack, and FC JW's Lightning both of those hounds could stroll. Mack could stretch a pack of hounds and was explosive out of a check. Mack could run a rabbit so hard and fast that I saw him pull a ARHA HOF dog so hard in the winners cast of the Mississippi state hunt that the other hound stopped hunting in a check and just started following Mack. Unfortunately had to put him down 2 years ago at the age of 12 yo. I have a 10 yo male that is red tick that is out of Mack but was never trialed but could fly when he was younger but can still run up at 10 yo. I have a 2 yo male Double E stone cold tuff e nuff that's out of ICEMAN X Nash's Squirt . Squirt is out of FC JWs lighting x Double E peaches and cream . Peaches is a full litter mate to Mack. I have a litter of pups that just turned 7 mo old out of Tuff x a half sister to squirt ( both out of Double E Peaches ) these pups started at 4.5 months old and I open my pens on them they run on 200 acres next to my house all night and come get back in their pen the next morning . These pups out of Tuff can fly and no doubt could place or win at ARHA LP trials right now. Breeding some more bitches to Tuff right now. I am sure he will produce exactly the type hound you are describing your looking for .
RIP---
AKC FCLP, ARHA GrRch , UKC HB Double E Stone Cold Mack
ARHA GrRch Double E Peaches & Cream
ARHA Dual Ch Double E Barbie
AKC FC JW's Lightning
Nr AHRA Dual CH Double E Gambler

THALL

Post by THALL »

Double E Kennels wrote:I raised and owned AKC LP FC, ARHA GR RCH , UKC HB CH , Double E Stone cold Mack, and FC JW's Lightning both of those hounds could stroll. Mack could stretch a pack of hounds and was explosive out of a check. Mack could run a rabbit so hard and fast that I saw him pull a ARHA HOF dog so hard in the winners cast of the Mississippi state hunt that the other hound stopped hunting in a check and just started following Mack. Unfortunately had to put him down 2 years ago at the age of 12 yo. I have a 10 yo male that is red tick that is out of Mack but was never trialed but could fly when he was younger but can still run up at 10 yo. I have a 2 yo male Double E stone cold tuff e nuff that's out of ICEMAN X Nash's Squirt . Squirt is out of FC JWs lighting x Double E peaches and cream . Peaches is a full litter mate to Mack. I have a litter of pups that just turned 7 mo old out of Tuff x a half sister to squirt ( both out of Double E Peaches ) these pups started at 4.5 months old and I open my pens on them they run on 200 acres next to my house all night and come get back in their pen the next morning . These pups out of Tuff can fly and no doubt could place or win at ARHA LP trials right now. Breeding some more bitches to Tuff right now. I am sure he will produce exactly the type hound you are describing your looking for .
I had some granpups to SCM that I really liked.
Keep the best, cull the rest!

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

If anyone has a dog that can run 100 I guess that's mph and turn on a dime I wouldn't wanta be standing in front of him when he makes that turn lol .Sounds like it would be my kinda hound though no matter what color he is.
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

BAR-NONE

Post by BAR-NONE »

lol I was metaphorically speaking, but it looks like my options are limited
In GOD we trust, everybody else pays cash

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

BAR-NONE wrote:lol I was metaphorically speaking, but it looks like my options are limited
Yeah I thought you was lol ...but seriously a super hard order to fill.
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

Big Mike

Post by Big Mike »

I don't know a specific person, but from what I see your looking for, you may want to investigate something in the Satsuma line.
Big Mike

LightningBeagles

Post by LightningBeagles »

I have a patch male, mostly all white, he's 7, 13 " fast on track with great line control and check work. Runs track fast for his size. He's a grand in arha little pack. Needs just a few points for hall of fame. He's a hunting beagle ch. In ukc. With a few placements in akc. All around great dog. Can win in any format. Have only bred him once. All the pups are now over a year old. Doing great. Pm. If you like. All patch breeding. Also placed real well at nbc triple challenge.
Lightning Strike Kennel
Jeremy Geiger

IFC Litaway's Capitain Pickard @ Stud
FTCH Split Rocks Pink Floyd
HBCH JG'S Tuff Weedeater Dixie
HBCH JG'S She's A Hot Mess
GRHBCH JG'S Oscar Wild