Shake bred males!!!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

dhoundman

Re: Shake bred males!!!

Post by dhoundman »

I NOW A GUY THAT HAS A 14 AND HALF FOR 350.00 MALE IF YOU WANT HIS NUMBER LET ME NOW I CAN TELL YOU MORE

deerhost

Post by deerhost »

I bred a Rangerdan female to FC Langs little Eddie which out Jeter and line bred flat creek which goes back to shake. I got pretty nice pups out of the cross. I think the only fault I saw in the pup I kept was that it had a little extra mouth, Eddie is actually is a bit tight mouth so who knows were that came from. Any way regardless I thought most of the pups turned out better then any other breeding I have made. Enough foot, nice close check work and line control. My female hunted hard. I really like that stuff and would breed to him again in the future or bandit. Ive seen the stuff run at some of the trials here in NY and I like what I have seen. My pup had a 2nd a 3rd in her derby year and I think one more place. She started real early and ran well very young. I have a video clip of her running as a pup. I will post it Later....DH

Gaphillbeagles

Post by Gaphillbeagles »

Thanks for the replys guys! Timmy you have a ped on the male you bred to at all

bbg

Post by bbg »

mjohnson wrote:Take a look at Flat Creek Junior. He has more foot than his sire, which is the Bandit dog. His mother is out of Jeramiha. Nice running dog I think he has five wins now and just needs a few points to finish. He won the IBGA championship under me and then a week or so later won Etown under me. He is 100% rabbit dog.

FC Tar River Streak'N would be another one to look at; he also has more foot than bandit. He is a half brother to bandit tho; they are bother out of Flat Creek Jeter II. Streak finished a few years ago and also won a couple trials under me. He is also 100% rabbit dog.
I put a win on Junior at Java Village. He is nice close dog with plenty of foot.

Timmy J

Post by Timmy J »

Gaphillbeagles wrote:Thanks for the replys guys! Timmy you have a ped on the male you bred to at all
Check out my website the tippy and lady dog is out of that cross. It is mainly made up of all gun dogs that go back to shake. I know for a fact that this little male just sold for $2500. Just to be a gun dog
Skylinerabbitbeagles.weebly.com

Mandi Schafer

Post by Mandi Schafer »

darrell and darla reynolds have a direct son out of haunted hill shaker ive got pups on the groung right now out of him and my bitch i raised, the pups are fantastic going to start young too I do believe.

btadlock

Post by btadlock »

Where are the shake bred males mentioned in topic located and owners numbers thanks !!
There's not a bad day to hunt, some are just better than others