moderator please delete post thanks

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Tjtipton

Re: moderator please delete post thanks

Post by Tjtipton »

foxxy wrote:
Tjtipton wrote:Hurry Up dogs are AKC registered and so are White River dogs you douchebag moron
dam who sounds one now just saying
this is why post get heated and people get banned
Read this John guys posts. He's calling people liars and accusing them of having bogus AKC papers, etc. You're not the god of beagles my friend you don't know everything. Art is a respected man in the beagling world and he's telling you he owns one of the dogs WITH a blue eye that you said DOES NOT have one. I have buddies who own AKC REGISTERED WHITE RIVER AND HURRY UP BEAGLES. Are they papers false or doctored also???

ackermanich

Post by ackermanich »

johns03272008 wrote:
ackermanich wrote:FC Spencer's Turbo babe , Fc. Turbo powered by prop, x Shaw"s Oakwood Callie .possessed a blue eye. I could be wrong but if memory serves me correctly, her daughter Fc. Spencer's Flame also had a blue eye. Regardless of the blue eye, those were rabbit hounds. AKC registered.

And yes plenty of Hurry up hounds have ran in AKC
Some pups are purchased on puppy papers, are ran under the new owners kennel name.
Axes shake n Jake, came from the Hurry up Kennel.
He was a good one. Trailed only a few times, but could roll
Do a search in general results , Rod Dysert owner
Albion 49 makes the Jake dog #2

I don't know where you got your information from but none of those dogs you listed had a Blue Eye!!

Well from personal observation mostly. Fc Spencer's Turbo Babe was in my kennel, until the day she died! I actually saw her every day, for some time! Whether I ran her, or simply fed her, day after day that blue eye was there staring at me. I'm sure glad She was never culled for that blue eye. She was a solid female and a great reproducer as well.
Personally being more interested in a working hound, I would go as far to say breeding for looks, as in show would be more of a defect to the breed, than having a blue eye. I wouldn't care if the eyes were purple, as long as that beagle could perform and do what it was bred to do. To each their own. It's like having a shiny Corvette with a blown motor, what good is it to you!

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

ackermanich wrote:
johns03272008 wrote:
ackermanich wrote:FC Spencer's Turbo babe , Fc. Turbo powered by prop, x Shaw"s Oakwood Callie .possessed a blue eye. I could be wrong but if memory serves me correctly, her daughter Fc. Spencer's Flame also had a blue eye. Regardless of the blue eye, those were rabbit hounds. AKC registered.

And yes plenty of Hurry up hounds have ran in AKC
Some pups are purchased on puppy papers, are ran under the new owners kennel name.
Axes shake n Jake, came from the Hurry up Kennel.
He was a good one. Trailed only a few times, but could roll
Do a search in general results , Rod Dysert owner
Albion 49 makes the Jake dog #2

I don't know where you got your information from but none of those dogs you listed had a Blue Eye!!

Well from personal observation mostly. Fc Spencer's Turbo Babe was in my kennel, until the day she died! I actually saw her every day, for some time! Whether I ran her, or simply fed her, day after day that blue eye was there staring at me. I'm sure glad She was never culled for that blue eye. She was a solid female and a great reproducer as well.
Personally being more interested in a working hound, I would go as far to say breeding for looks, as in show would be more of a defect to the breed, than having a blue eye. I wouldn't care if the eyes were purple, as long as that beagle could perform and do what it was bred to do. To each their own. It's like having a shiny Corvette with a blown motor, what good is it to you!

Hahaha!!! Finally a post with some truth.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Lil.Bredemeier

Post by Lil.Bredemeier »

Lol
FCGD Lprch pprch GLOMSKI'S BIG TIME
LpGrch GLOMSKI'S CRIMSON FLAME

hurryup

Post by hurryup »

Well said Steve..
Visit Our Website

Hurry Up Beagles.Com

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

art wrote:john i own flame trust me she has a blue eye! they guy isnt lying call don and ask him

I have already talked to Hoog that's how I got my information and I believe he OWNED and finished a few of the hounds stated.
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Flame does have a blue eye!

art

Post by art »

John I ain't got time to argue with u bud.have a good evening.

Andy C

Post by Andy C »

Sounds like someone needs to issue an apology.

talkabout-DLH

Post by talkabout-DLH »

I just got home.I was at a basketball game when John called and asked me about blue eyed dogs. It was loud at the game asked me about Turbo and Callie. I didn't pay any attention to the other two dogs who they were I told him NO BLUE EYES I would check the post when I got home. Turbo or Callie didn't have blue eyes the other two dogs did. Don't blame John he just said what he heard.GOOD NIGHT