Global Warming

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mtn state

Global Warming

Post by mtn state »

Gilbert got about 14 inches of warming in the last 2 day's. :check: :check: :check:

BCBeagles

Re: Global Warming

Post by BCBeagles »

its still warming in north central WV Lowell!!LOL....

brad stewart

Post by brad stewart »

Someone said it means we will have colder winters and warmer summer is this correct
if they dont hunt they dont stay

beowolfe

Post by beowolfe »

since al gore made his big big chunk of change liberals do not use the term global warming they now use climate change! weather runs in cycles always has always will. these climate change people are nothing more than a cult. i read an article by some ass nine left wing liberal about polar bears changing their diets because of not enough seals to eat. first of all polar bears are big ass carnivores and will eat anything they can kill. if this liberal just now figured out polar bears eat other things besides seals he better get the hell out of the far great north. climate change is just another liberal farce to hold this great country back.

fatboy

Post by fatboy »

Global warming started at the end of the last ice age. Liberals just trying to make it look like they discovered something new.

Newt

Post by Newt »

brad stewart wrote:Someone said it means we will have colder winters and warmer summer is this correct
That someone was probably Al Gore. Who you going to believe, a Noble prize winner or your thermometer.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Newt wrote:
brad stewart wrote:Someone said it means we will have colder winters and warmer summer is this correct
That someone was probably Al Gore. Who you going to believe, a Noble prize winner or your thermometer.
Ha ha ! :lol:
TheJohnBirchSociety

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

I'm no scientist but this "global warming" is about to freeze me out brrrrr :bash:
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

lowell robertson

Post by lowell robertson »

I believe that Webster defines "Liberal" as meaning open-minded so we should be careful about bashing so called Liberals. Thanks.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I guess that would depend on ones definition of open minded. If you mean no clear difference between right and wrong I guess open minded would apply. To me Al Gore is a liberal just like Obama, enough said.

Temperatures have always cycled, global warming is a farce.

shawnfrazier

Post by shawnfrazier »

We are in a la ninnia cycle usual produces more blizzards the cycle last roughly 20 years everyone remembers el ninio it's just the way it works I guess in the eighties the big thing was global cooling we were all going to freeze to death blah blah

beowolfe

Post by beowolfe »

do not forget the hole in the ozone layer. that was a biggie for a while. did it ever snow in the south before the winter of 2013-2014? michael moore said the snow in the south proves climate change is alive and well. i do not know but i am pretty sure georgia has seen snow in the past michael moore might want to check it out

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

Open minded as long as you support their agendas like Obomacare, Socialized Government, and raising debt through the roof. Once you oppose them they label you as radical or even a terrorist.

I describe liberal....or at least those that identify themselves as liberal are those individuals in serious need of a reality check. Before you label me a radical terrorist, let me be the first to say the "conservative" ones currently holding office are cowards and don't even have an agenda other than getting reelected.

We are in need of politicians that can keep the temperature at 60 deg. I don't see why they can't do that if they can give food stamps and welfare to millions of people totaling almost a Trillion a year. Jesus fed 5000 with 5 fish and 2 loaves bread. Obama feeds millions with IOU's to China.
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

lowell robertson

Post by lowell robertson »

So was Teddy Roosevelt, Ronald Regan, and the father and son Bush's liberal? I thought they were fairly open-minded. I am extremely conservative about supporting war and allowing just anyone to buy assault rifles. Just wish everyone would forget trying to put a label on everyone else and work to solve these universal problems we have, meaning that so called Liberals and Conservatives would respect each other and improve peoples lives. Thank you, no more comments on this topic.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Mr. Robertson do you really think either of those 4 men would be promoting same sex marriage, how about universal healthcare. I could go on but my point is there is a limit to open minded. If you studied what these various politicians support, promote, legislate then you would understand the different labels as you call them. Roosevelt was before my time, Reagan was the most conservative, the Bushes where middle to right leaning. Trying to use a dictionary to define politicians is like using a dog dealer to describe hounds.