wow what a hunt

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bowhunter59

wow what a hunt

Post by bowhunter59 »

friend called me said lets goill some rabbits i got a great place u wont believe it .well i heard him stretch the truth before a little but mna what a place we walked in there and in 5 steps all five o\f us were hollering there he goes dogs didnt know which way to jump first they ran so long and got so tiered i had to almost carry mine to truck was no looking time they ran for 6 hrs!needless to say i plan to go back all i can say is wow ythat place is still loaded we didnt dent it much i'll tell u that
god is so good!

DarrinG

Post by DarrinG »

Congrats on the good hunting! Good places to hunt are getting harder & harder to find these days.

If this property is one your friend invited you to, I would think before I went back without him! Especially if it is private property!! Thats a real fast way to loose a good place to hunt and hurt your buddies feelings in the process!

Anyhow, glad to hear of your good fortune! Sounds like a great place to train pups too.
+++
He's coming....are you ready?

bowhunter59

was greaT

Post by bowhunter59 »

MAN IT WAS AWSOME OH I WOULD NEVER GO WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION IT WAS HIS MOMS PLACE AND A NURSERY BESIDE IT WOW IT WAS EAT UP WITH RABBITTS!THX FOR UR INPUT THOUGH MORE PEOPLE NEED TO RESPECT OTHERS!
god is so good!