papers

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

RunRabbitRun

papers

Post by RunRabbitRun »

Lol!!! Someone has hacked my account. Sorry if anyone is crazy enough to think anyone will post that!!!
Last edited by RunRabbitRun on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Andy C

Re: papers

Post by Andy C »

Lol nice post. Good luck
Last edited by Andy C on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fulcount

Post by fulcount »

Are you out of your mind or Just foolish or ignorant?????

RunRabbitRun

Post by RunRabbitRun »

No he comes from good hunting stock I think if given a chance he can be a real producer

sammiller03

Post by sammiller03 »

RunRabbitRun wrote:I have a nice grade male woyld like to breed him to my gyp was wondering if anybody had a set of akc papers I can use on him
Are you even being serious. you posted something like this about a month ago and i called you out on it and you deleated you post. I never take things to a personal level on here but this is getting old quick.

Sam miller
Millers Old Line Kennel
Grantsville, Md.

bunnybuster88

Post by bunnybuster88 »

RunRabbitRun wrote:I have a nice grade male woyld like to breed him to my gyp was wondering if anybody had a set of akc papers I can use on him
This is why people should not breed just for paper, like forest gump said, never know what you gonna get :lol:

ken pack

Post by ken pack »

Call it like it is HE IS A :moon:

houndhunter

Post by houndhunter »

I hope he don't end up with a set of Reggie papers, be alot of upset people

R and D kennels

Post by R and D kennels »

Well most of this clowns posts have been in the classifieds section. Guess he might have killed his future advertising for those who remember this thread. I now know I wont buy anything from Berea Kentucky
R and D's Mr Wiz: GRHBCH Little Mighty Ozzy x GRHBCH White River Isabelle

Ridge View

Post by Ridge View »

Rd kennels,
I live in Berea ky and can assure you there are a plethora of good honest beaglers with top notch hounds that are what they say they are on paper. Whoever this guy is I would bet money he is just trying to get a rise out of people. So I think you may miss out and some potentially very good breeding in this area. I'm just trying to stand up for the beaglers here who are honest and don't want one bad apple destroy the rep of all who own and raise akc beagles here.

Newt

Post by Newt »

How do you know he is a beagle? Did you raise him?

big creek kennel

Post by big creek kennel »

You should check with the person that gave you
the papers on your gyp! :loser:

R and D kennels

Post by R and D kennels »

I guess a guy could call AKC and let me know that Brien Begley from Berea Kentucky admittedly will falsify papers.
R and D's Mr Wiz: GRHBCH Little Mighty Ozzy x GRHBCH White River Isabelle

ken pack

Post by ken pack »

That's his name Brian Begley I do know he has pee off a few people on this Board for saying he what pup and not reply when they're ready for pick-up. And he has a different handle on this Board he also goes by too :!:

scott calkins

Post by scott calkins »

ya i got a set for ya but u will n0t like were i stick them . :moon: it would be a uncomfortable ride home. :angryfire:
I will not follow where the path may lead; but I will go where there is no path, and leave a trail. LORD HELP ME BE THE PERSON MY DOG THINKS I,AM!!!