how do you like your kool-aid

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

dhoundman

how do you like your kool-aid

Post by dhoundman »

i like mine with a cup and a half of sugar. You might say that is to sweet :!: Bear with me i will keep it short. In the same way that you think it is to sweet :arrow: i like my dog fast with controle :nod: but others like super bullet fast with very little controle---------THE KEY TO WINNING AT THE MID-WEST TRIAL IS TO FIND A JUDGE THAT LIKE THE SAME SWEETNESS OF HIS KOOL-AID THAT YOU LIKE :nod: field champion are just like by alot of the same people they are not better just liked by more of the same people. WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THAT :argue: :argue: :argue:

J Martin

Re: how do you like your kool-aid

Post by J Martin »

I think you just like to stir crap! There are plenty of valid, informative discussions on this board. None of which are started by you though!
Jonathan Martin
Buffalo Branch Beagles

big rufus

Post by big rufus »

I like my kool-aid with a little Johnny walker, and Ricky Skaggs . As for beagles . I like them all .

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

LOL!!

jim matuszewski

Post by jim matuszewski »

big rufus wrote:I like my kool-aid with a little Johnny walker, and Ricky Skaggs . As for beagles . I like them all .
I kind of gave up on the Kool-Aid thing around 18, more of a miller high life , Kesslers and coke guy now with a little david alan cole with the winter were having up here im sure the judges are not judging on style ,just on what dogs can even do it

Ridge View

Post by Ridge View »

Congratulations! You have become the biggest sore loser ever in the history of beagling. Soon we should see a post from you stating "all dogs must go sale out!" We are all laughing at you just so you know because we all know the truth.

pilotknob

Post by pilotknob »

dhoundman wrote:i like mine with a cup and a half of sugar. You might say that is to sweet :!: Bear with me i will keep it short. In the same way that you think it is to sweet :arrow: i like my dog fast with controle :nod: but others like super bullet fast with very little controle---------THE KEY TO WINNING AT THE MID-WEST TRIAL IS TO FIND A JUDGE THAT LIKE THE SAME SWEETNESS OF HIS KOOL-AID THAT YOU LIKE :nod: field champion are just like by alot of the same people they are not better just liked by more of the same people. WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THAT :argue: :argue: :argue:
You and your superstar get sent back to the truck?

sparky

Post by sparky »

Ya win some an you lose some. The Midwest doesn't have just one certain style of hound,some are medium-upper med. clean smooth control slot up conservative,others are aggressive hard hittin fast competitive an gamble,"some are a mixture of both". I think the judges do a good job of bringing back the best dogs for that particular day (scenting conditions,weather,terrain,rabbits running big or short choppy circles,etc etc) Some days the more conservative dogs can make the high flyers look silly,other days the high flyers will leave the conservatives at the back of the pack not getting much score,"some dogs can do both gear up an down". The judges job is to bring back the best dogs on that day,I think the Midwest judges do a good job of that. JMHO
SHAKE DOWN BEAGLES