bark collar

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pinnacle Valley

bark collar

Post by Pinnacle Valley »

Hey guys I am looking into buying a bark collar . wanted to know which one was the best ? thanks
FCGD Jump-N-Run Misty Blue

rabbit chaser

Re: bark collar

Post by rabbit chaser »

Ive had great luck with the innotec bark collars. I have the NON rechargeable ones due to them being a little cheaper. I liked the first one so much bought a second. I have had them a year and have yet to change a battery. I HIGHLY recommend staying away from pet safe collars. I tried one of those and took it back. what a POS!!!!! it literally exploded in my hands before I even got it on the dog the first time. The farm store I got it at went and got another one off the shelf and that one did the same thing to him. needless to say I got my money back. those are the only two I have had any experience with. I love my $40 innotec
Thumper Jumpin Kennels-home of:
Thumper Jumpin Luck-E-Colt
Thumper Jumpin Lil Terror on Paws
Behne's oopsie daisy
Behne's lady

deerfield

Post by deerfield »

I have used most of the different brands of bark collars. The best that I have used is tritronics it cost more but for me has lasted longer also. The cheaper ones you need to change the collar out or the cheap nylon fabric alot of dogs will get it off and shred it. I have also had dogs shocked while trying to eat and also jumping into dog box with cheaper collars. They do work just have to be careful I guess. I will also add some dogs have a hell of a time getting used to them if you have never used one. They get shocked so they bark n get shocked again others learn very quick. Ive mostly had them on coonhounds but also beagles. Goodluck

Rcoff

Post by Rcoff »

7.00 ea on e-bay
Thanks,
Bob
:loser: Coffmans Dougie Macrae at Stud (HOF Happyrun Calico Clem)
Coffmans Rabbit Ridge Hit Man (IFC Kickaz X South Woods Marley)

Mikka

Post by Mikka »

Garmin bark limiters, keep peace in the pen and with the nasty neighbour who thinks dogs should be silent.

tcshy

Post by tcshy »

I have had good luck with the 50.00 dollar sportdog brand.