Shaker, striker & ninja.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BM Orchard

Shaker, striker & ninja.

Post by BM Orchard »

Looking to see what's closer. I know the majority of these dogs are north or south of Ky. Wanted to see if any were close. PM or post your pedigrees. If it's in general services I've already seen it. I have a young dbl IFC H. H. Shaker female & an old Dbl IFC MJR Striker bred gyp. Like them both. Going to breed the old gyp when she comes in. Looking to stay within the state if at all possible. I'm located in central ky. Want to see them run if at all possible!

Shady Grove Beagles

Re: Shaker, striker & ninja.

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

The Tn. Driver dog that is owned by Peter Burns from Tn. is in Ky. being run by Bone Box Beagles.Driver is a real nice hound that is Blue Ninja linebred top and bottom.Ninja blood has crossed very well with both Shaker and Striker bred hounds in the past.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

BB Beagles

Post by BB Beagles »

BM Orchard wrote:Looking to see what's closer. I know the majority of these dogs are north or south of Ky. Wanted to see if any were close. PM or post your pedigrees. If it's in general services I've already seen it. I have a young dbl IFC H. H. Shaker female & an old Dbl IFC MJR Striker bred gyp. Like them both. Going to breed the old gyp when she comes in. Looking to stay within the state if at all possible. I'm located in central ky. Want to see them run if at all possible!
Like Shady Grove said, I have Driver in my kennel running him. I'm located in western,ky. Feel free shoot me a PM for any info.
BONE BOX BEAGLES

new kid on the block

Post by new kid on the block »

What town are you in? I'm in western ky.and been looking to breed to a ninja male.

BM Orchard

Post by BM Orchard »

None?
Last edited by BM Orchard on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

new kid on the block

Post by new kid on the block »

I was asking bone box beagle about the blue ninja male

BB Beagles

Post by BB Beagles »

New kid on block. I'm located in between Bowling Green and Owensboro.
Im sending you a PM also.
BONE BOX BEAGLES