3/1/14 Michigan Yote Hunt

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Tsa la gi

3/1/14 Michigan Yote Hunt

Post by Tsa la gi »

First day, 4 dead Yotes, 1 Fox Chase, lots of running lots of memories. I want to thank every one that came and made this a Special hunt. These guys have Garmins, radio`s and know where the yote is at all times. They still blow out of a section and get across the road before they can get it cut off. I am really proud of George, he has more stamina than any thing I have ever seen, HATE`S Coyotes and is going to be as good a Coyote Hound as any one has ever owned. I am very pleased with the way my young hounds have performed. This being the first out of the pen hunt. We will hunt 9 days in a row and this will tell if they have the grit I expect. So far so good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ChRxSTU3Q

Enjoy Come Run
A Special thanks to Frank Randol for putting up with me and Jesse Ferree for guiding me through this.

wireman252

Re: 3/1/14 Michigan Yote Hunt

Post by wireman252 »

Looks like a good time Charlie

Huntin54

Post by Huntin54 »

Nice job enjoyed the video.

BEAGLEBLUES

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

Sure do like the looks of that. Enjoyed the video very much.

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

Must be doing something right with those dogs....lots of guys really puting up the numbers this year.
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly