World hunt entries

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Smoke'n Mack

Re: World hunt entries

Post by Smoke'n Mack »

COB4190 wrote:This would be the place to post it.
You don't have the results? I'm guessing by your signature that you do.

Chimney Rock Kennel

Post by Chimney Rock Kennel »

Just hypothetically speaking let's say the world hunt had 400 opens 250 champions and 125 grands that's a grand total of 775 dogs and that would be well over what was entered this year. However do the numbers the winning dogs would have to run the exact same number of casts as this year's dogs did give or take 1 or 2 dogs. So is the numbers really that big for the money's sake or for bragging rights sake? Imo it was a heck of a hunt and any won that won or placed should be proud!
Home of

NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Bad Moon Rising
FCGD LPRCH Chimney Rock's KY Lucky
NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Shooting Star

backyard beagler

Post by backyard beagler »

If there was more coverage probably end up with a bunch of idiots out protesting it...id say that would end up well lol.
Paul Blackburn
Blackburn's Beagles
LpGrRch LpGrBch Blackburn's Rabbit Charming Preacher(rip)
LpRch Blackburn's Black Jack(rip)
LpRch Blackburn's Rockstar

BG BEAGLER

Post by BG BEAGLER »

What were the numbers in 2011 The year switch won that's the year I was talking about I thought they were over 700 that year Fred Hausman....Apparently I pissed u off Ur always so condescending when u approach me Whats the deal man Is it because I found loop holes in ur rules that people were taking advantage of and addressed u guys about it....Can I not have an opinion of my own??? An how can u say I know nothing about it Besides this year I've been at like the last 5-6 world hunts Was in the finals 3 years in a row....How can u say I know nothing about it....I'll prolly get suspended or something for this but I do plan on running Arha this fall....I'll see u at the hunts Fred Hausman ( y are we calling each other by first and last name??? )
Matt Marple

WFO Kennels

swing

Post by swing »

Becareful Matt I was handed a lifetime sentence from ARHA for saying " I SMELL FISH " real professional post there Fred.
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

stavemillbeagles

Post by stavemillbeagles »

Chuck Prather wrote:Great post Andrew! Would be nice to know the results by now.
Laura Wells took the pictures this year at the world she stayed until the last cast came in Sunday and took the pictures of all the hounds that placed then we loaded up and drove 4 1/2 hours home unloaded the truck put the dogs up did our normal feeding and watering the dogs by that time it was around 8:30 pm, after all that we had a quick bite to eat and went to bed we were both exhausted. Monday morning she was at work at 6:30 am Monday after she got off work she came home ran dogs for a few hours then started downloading pictures to the computer and then to photobucket (and she takes a lot of pictures at these hunts) so she could post the results and the pics for you guys, she also e-mails the pictures she takes of people and there dogs to each person who asked her too. So i'm sorry if she didn't get the results posted fast enough for you!!!!! The hunt ended Sunday and the results were posted with pics Tuesday at 9:00 am.

GOOD JOB LAURA AND THANKS FOR POSTING ALL OF IT AS FAST AS YOU DID
Chris & Yum Yum Wells
http://huntingbeagle.gotop100.com/out.php?id=431

Haters Motivate Me!!

Chimney Rock Kennel

Post by Chimney Rock Kennel »

Good job Laura you all done a excellent job. Looks like if people wanted to know the results bad enough they would just come to the hunt and stay around to the end.
Home of

NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Bad Moon Rising
FCGD LPRCH Chimney Rock's KY Lucky
NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Shooting Star

jeremy rice

Post by jeremy rice »

nice job laura. Even with numbers down 20 or so I still think everybody had a good time and there where plenty of rabbits but still over 500 not to shabby kinda felt sorry for the rabbits lol
RICE'S BEAGLES
Jeremy, Amy
Zack,Ashlee Rice

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Nice job on the pictures! Thanks! I just wish results could be posted earlier by NKC but we appreciate all your hard work Laura.

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

Chuck Prather wrote: I just wish results could be posted earlier by NKC
They don't keep track of their customers HOF points or Championship points even though people pay them registration and entry fees and you expect them to spend any money or effort to post results???? It may affect Del's bottom line if they actually had to do that! They ain't going to turn a tap especially when they have folks like Laura that will do it for them.
Swing... You better be careful what you smell or you may get another lifetime ban! That would suck to be banned for two lifetimes! I think Del might need to send Fred to some sensitivity training!
Crane Creek Kennels

stavemillbeagles

Post by stavemillbeagles »

Aaron Bartlett wrote:They ain't going to turn a tap especially when they have folks like Laura that will do it for them.
In case you didn't know Laura is a part of "them", she is one of the Mo. state reps, she enjoys taking these pictures for everyone but more importantly loves hunting and running these dogs, talking to everyone at these hunts and she is always having fun. We have ran in other formats and enjoyed it but ARHA LP hunts is by far our favorite.
Chris & Yum Yum Wells
http://huntingbeagle.gotop100.com/out.php?id=431

Haters Motivate Me!!

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

Exactly my point!!! Unless things have changed she doesn't get paid jack squat for her efforts. I could really care less if Laura is a part of "them" or not and doesn't change my opinion of Del, Little Pack or NKC.
Crane Creek Kennels

swing

Post by swing »

Wow you may lose your birthday over that comment!!!
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

What are they going to do ban me for life? LOL!
Crane Creek Kennels

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Maybe that is the reason numbers are declining. Banning too many people?