World hunt entries

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rabbitatfarm

Re: World hunt entries

Post by rabbitatfarm »

big mike 50;

Where are you? There's a club in Evart which is northeast of Big Rapids, about in the middle of the state. They have a LP hunt scheduled for May 4th. We have a mnember that comes from the east side that makes just about all the hunts. Maybe ride share?
LP R Ch Quick Strike Go Go Boots
LP R Ch Quick Strike Big Red

island ridge hounds

Post by island ridge hounds »

JUDE wrote:All formats probably serve their purpose but in the field with your hound and being honest to yourself is
"where it's at"
just my opinion, if your good where you run good for you. for me its little pack. all i'm saying
let honesty run through the veins of each and every judge at each and every trial at each and
every format.

island ridge hounds

Post by island ridge hounds »

Farm dog wrote:I probably shouldn't ask this, but....
Buddy, are you saying you want to be buddy judged? By saying you want a judge from Oklahoma but your signature says you want honesty all the time. I'm confused.
well farm dog i had to go back and read my writing's again and i still can't see where i said i wanted to be buddy judged. what i was talking about is all states come to the world hunt and we don't seem to have judges to offer to help in that area and it could possibly help easy the pain if we did. if i come to the world hunt i wouldn't want a judge from our state sometimes its good to get another opinion.
let honesty run through the veins of each and every judge at each and every trial at each and
every format.