Sure is alot of dog power on that table

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Houndsfootball

Sure is alot of dog power on that table

Post by Houndsfootball »

Just had this picture sent to me from the world hunt.

Left
Fox Creeks Burning Amber (Fox Creeks Big Dumb x HOF Fox Creeks Peppermint Patty)
2014 Res World Champ Open Class
2014 Res North American Open Class
2014 Little World Open Winner

Right
Big Meadows Black Eagle (HOF Big Meadows Superman x HOF Big Meadows Breezy)
2014 Champion Class World Champion
2013 Open Class World Champion
2013 Open Class North American Winner
2013 Hound of Year Open Class
Attachments
eagle.jpg
eagle.jpg (62.52 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
Broc Johnson

mfusco83

Re: Sure is alot of dog power on that table

Post by mfusco83 »

I would say so lol!
Mike Fusco

AV Spencer

Post by AV Spencer »

The Kennedy's are great guys with great hounds.
Congrats!
Run for Fun

rabbithunter5890

Post by rabbithunter5890 »

Never saw them go but must be the real deal! Anyone know how the fox creek and big meadows stuff runs?

NorthBranch Rummer

Post by NorthBranch Rummer »

rabbithunter5890 wrote:Never saw them go but must be the real deal! Anyone know how the fox creek and big meadows stuff runs?
Like a cheetah!! LOL

mike crabtree

Post by mike crabtree »

Ive heard that Fox Creek dogs are rough and fast with good noses. Lol been hearing that about the Big Meadows stuff too .
Wanna run Dogs? U R Invited.
276 620 1572

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Fox Creek Kennels owner used to live in Lima, but his dogs couldn't handle the pressure up here so he moved. Dave Hedges' dogs used to destroy them.

Pyzon24

Post by Pyzon24 »

Here we go another hater. Evidently you haven't read any results in the last 8 years, Fox Creek Dogs have been doing a lot of winning. So i doubt "they can't handle the pressure".
Mike Conti

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pyzon24 wrote:Here we go another hater. Evidently you haven't read any results in the last 8 years, Fox Creek Dogs have been doing a lot of winning. So i doubt "they can't handle the pressure".
Dude, you need to have a beer and relax. If Frank read that he would be laughing his backside off. When Frank lived here we ran together frequently. Lots of goodtimes and laughs were had for sure and the only thing "evident" is that you don't know what or who you're talking about. I'm not critical about others' dogs, only mine and Frank is an old friend. I wish him nothing but the best.

pa beagler

Post by pa beagler »

Pine Lakes wrote:Fox Creek Kennels owner used to live in Lima, but his dogs couldn't handle the pressure up here so he moved. Dave Hedges' dogs used to destroy them.
Pine Lakes wrote:
Pyzon24 wrote:Here we go another hater. Evidently you haven't read any results in the last 8 years, Fox Creek Dogs have been doing a lot of winning. So i doubt "they can't handle the pressure".
Dude, you need to have a beer and relax. If Frank read that he would be laughing his backside off. When Frank lived here we ran together frequently. Lots of goodtimes and laughs were had for sure and the only thing "evident" is that you don't know what or who you're talking about. I'm not critical about others' dogs, only mine and Frank is an old friend. I wish him nothing but the best.
Kind of hard to tell from what was written in the first quote above that anyone would be laughing his backside off from what was said. Not saying that wouldn't happen but from what was wrote it sure looks like it was critical. Hard to blame someone for coming to their defense.
Don
May the good Lord bless you!

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

pa beagler wrote:
Pine Lakes wrote:Fox Creek Kennels owner used to live in Lima, but his dogs couldn't handle the pressure up here so he moved. Dave Hedges' dogs used to destroy them.
Pine Lakes wrote:
Kind of hard to tell from what was written in the first quote above that anyone would be laughing his backside off from what was said. Not saying that wouldn't happen but from what was wrote it sure looks like it was critical. Hard to blame someone for coming to their defense.
Then don't assume and ask me if my intentions were ill spirited. A simple what do you mean?, or how well do you know Frank?, or why would you say that? Better yet, do you really think someone would move away because their dogs couldn't handle the pressure? I would think that statement alone would put to bed any thoughts of dislike or ill intent. I don't know which is funnier, my statement that he moved for the benefit of his hounds, Dave Hedges dogs used to destroy his, or that you knucklheads actually think someone would move for the reasons I stated. I find that hilarious and I'm telling you that Frank would laugh. If you don't think so then you don't know him. Far too many are being a little overcompetative and sensative when it comes to beagles.

What say you Toldyouso?

Jamey O. Damron

Post by Jamey O. Damron »

Dog Power! Congrats Guys, good job!
Romans 5:8 While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

toldyouso

Post by toldyouso »

Ok Chris you need to relax on my boy Mike or pyzon he was only taking up for me. He is a great guy. Whats up you butt hole. you still got hounds. Got rid of all mine couldnt deal with the bullshit no more. And that is a whole lot of dog power on that bench. LOL

island ridge hounds

Post by island ridge hounds »

and jake won the grands at the world this year so ad that to the list. i have a couple of hounds with fox creek blood in them and i'm real glad frank was in the business and not sure he doesn't belong back. his breeding is raising to the top
let honesty run through the veins of each and every judge at each and every trial at each and
every format.

mowhawk madman

Post by mowhawk madman »

If ya cant beat'em or argue with them for telling the truth the way they see it.....BAN'EM!!! Good looking dogs ta boot. Must be the real deal. Congrats!!