Jimmy Walker of Cleveland, TN...

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Laneline

Jimmy Walker of Cleveland, TN...

Post by Laneline »

My good friend and fellow beagler "Jimmy Walker" Passed away yesterday. Many of you that Field Trialed in the Tennessee area may know him. He was a member of the Ocoee Beagle Club in Cleveland, TN. He trialed in the ARHA. Though he had many champions, those that knew him remember him running "Blacky", his pride and joy. Jimmy and I in 1999 attended 41 trials throughout TN, AL, KY and GA. He will be greatly missed. Those that may wish to attend his "Showing" and Funeral, it will be Sunday. The showing starts at 10:00am... the funeral will be at 2:00.It will be at the Jim Rush Funeral Homes North Ocoee Chapel 2600 North Ocoee St. NW Cleveland, TN 37311 Telephone: 423-476-6558.
Attachments
Jimmy.jpg
Jimmy.jpg (30.09 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
"Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in." - Mark Twain

Ole Mule

Re: Jimmy Walker of Cleveland, TN...

Post by Ole Mule »

Sorry to hear that. Will be praying for his family.
Stlnifr the Silent Hunter.
Rock Hollow Roxy
Rock Hollow Mabel
Rock Hollow Weasaw

Marktnhunter

Post by Marktnhunter »

I remember Jimmy from years ago he was a great guy REALY sorry to hear this.R.I.P. Jimmy

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

I have been to a many of trails with ole Jimmy . Met him the 1st time I'd say in 1987 or 88 at the old original Ocoee club . He always had pretty good dogs & new hounds. Seem'd to be a big cut-up aswell , someone was always poke'n fun at him or he was dishing it out at someone . Real good man , he will b missed . We have lost several ole beaglers from that area that were good beaglers but were better men .
R.I.P. pal
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

Owl Creek

Post by Owl Creek »

Sorry to hear this.
I did not get my chance to meet jimmy.
but I have heard lots of stories.
R.I.P Jimmy
STEVE SERINI
owlcreek@ymail.com
573-701-4646

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

doubleb

Post by doubleb »

glad to have known Jimmy and called him a friend.no one loved to field trial more than Jimmy. Rest in peace friend Brian