The A1 hounds man better known as east80 kennels

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Hill Top Beagles

Re: The A1 hounds man better known as east80 kennels

Post by Hill Top Beagles »

He is one of the best jump dogs I have hunted with, and can really run a rabbit.

backyard beagler

Post by backyard beagler »

KyBeagleGuy09 wrote:like I said I am not bashing no mans hounds I just wonder is he misrepresenting his dog or is there cheating going on at this clubhouse
Paul Blackburn 6066822760 I am the club president anytime you have a question feel free to call me.
Paul Blackburn
Blackburn's Beagles
LpGrRch LpGrBch Blackburn's Rabbit Charming Preacher(rip)
LpRch Blackburn's Black Jack(rip)
LpRch Blackburn's Rockstar

Hwy 30 kennels

Post by Hwy 30 kennels »

KyBeagleGuy09 wrote:like I said I am not bashing no mans hounds I just wonder is he misrepresenting his dog or is there cheating going on at this clubhouse
Cheating :shhh:

Chimney Rock Kennel

Post by Chimney Rock Kennel »

Hwy 30 kennels wrote:
See paul I told you all those days of cheating was going to catch up with you.
Home of

NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Bad Moon Rising
FCGD LPRCH Chimney Rock's KY Lucky
NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Shooting Star

KyBeagleGuy09

Post by KyBeagleGuy09 »

this was in no way saying there was cheating going on shoot I loved every minute I was there and I was at every one of them and I saw some pretty nice dogs shoot I never placed in the top 5 but I enjoyed getting beat like I did. i absolutely love and if i am welcome back next year you will see my ugly dogs and even uglier face. as far as bugs goes he beat my dog in a cast he is a nice hound i was mostly just wondering what would a man gain by running a champ in the opens because it could not be a benefit to the hound as he would not get awarded any points for it

KyBeagleGuy09

Post by KyBeagleGuy09 »

Travis all you guys over there made us feel right at home you all showed us what sportsman are like yu all made some very memorable moments for my son and me it was a great thing and for that i thank each and everyone of you guys Paul, Doug, Tim, Chris, Travis all u guys taught me some thangs and even more you made it more enjoyable for my son and i think he is forever hooked so i am forever grateful

backyard beagler

Post by backyard beagler »

Chimney Rock Kennel wrote:
Hwy 30 kennels wrote:
See paul I told you all those days of cheating was going to catch up with you.

I know, and it was such a good thing me winning every hunt and all lol. And to be called out on it by somebody that as far as I know has never been there....priceless!!! lmbo
Paul Blackburn
Blackburn's Beagles
LpGrRch LpGrBch Blackburn's Rabbit Charming Preacher(rip)
LpRch Blackburn's Black Jack(rip)
LpRch Blackburn's Rockstar

Chimney Rock Kennel

Post by Chimney Rock Kennel »

Terry I'm a nobody I'm just the cook lol. You know anyone is welcome at paul dougs tims and Chris's club I think that's the people who run it anyway. We have a good time at our hunts and I know you do to but half the fun is riding Jason. We all know he likes to talk and he let's his mouth write checks his a$$ can't cash but he can take it to. Our last hunt anyone else that would've got rode as hard as jason did there would've been a knock down drag out lol. I'd just like to see everyone get along and I agree it would be a lot easier sometimes if Jason would just scale it back a little.
Last edited by Chimney Rock Kennel on Thu May 15, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Home of

NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Bad Moon Rising
FCGD LPRCH Chimney Rock's KY Lucky
NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Shooting Star

Hwy 30 kennels

Post by Hwy 30 kennels »

Chimney Rock Kennel wrote:Terry I'm a nobody I'm just the cook lol. You know anyone is welcome at paul dougs and Chris's club I think that's the people who run it anyway. We have a good time at our hunts and I know you do to but half the fun is riding Jason. We all know he likes to talk and he let's his mouth write checks his a$$ can't cash but he can take it to. Our last hunt anyone else that would've got rode as hard as jason did there would've been a knock down drag out lol. I'd just like to see everyone get along and I agree it would be a lot easier sometimes if Jason would just scale it back a little.
:check: