Kennel Cough

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Hippy

Kennel Cough

Post by Hippy »

Knew it was going to happen sooner or later , I had some dogs out being conditioned and noticed some coughing in one last Saturday when they were brought home --figured allergies -as it was more of a sneeze . I work out of town M-F and now it has spread even to several of the house dogs.

Any homemade Remedies or suggestions I understand that like our cough it will run its course --it is nearly impossible to isolate the house dogs--

Thanx,
Jim
"Today is the 1st DAY,of the rest of your Life"

BB Beagles

Re: Kennel Cough

Post by BB Beagles »

Crushed up garlic cloves with 2 tablespoon of canola oil. For about 10days
BONE BOX BEAGLES

David Bowers

Post by David Bowers »

I had the same problem several weeks back. Berry from bigdogpace told me to use Tylan 200 2cc 5 to seven days in a row. It worked on my dogs and the ones that didn't have it got dosed also. I got my bottle from tractor supply it was like 35.00 bucks. Shoot it down the throat once a day. I hope this will help it sure did for me. Berry said his vet told him to use this and it worked for him also.
David
http://sqdawgs.com/LOOK OUT THE WAY HE WENT KENNELS

Lawsonsbeagles

Post by Lawsonsbeagles »

Tylan 50 in the muscle 3 days in a roll it is gone.
Lawson's Beagles
Jeff Lawson