Big bawl mouth beagles

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

jason_beagles

Re: Big bawl mouth beagles

Post by jason_beagles »

Main event send me 1 over here. I got space for 2 more right now.
Jason
City Boy Kennels
jwashington1225@yahoo.com
Cell: 443-418-6221

ericwaddle3

Post by ericwaddle3 »

Waddle’s Crankin Ada
Waddle’s Crankin Ratchet
Waddle’s Crankin Bella
R.I.P
FCGD GRPCH WOLDPCH PPRCH Show Me's Crank
PCH Waddle’s Jazzmanian Devil
Waddle's Blooming Pixie

WEIR CREEK BEAGLER

Post by WEIR CREEK BEAGLER »

bunnybuster88 wrote:Here ya go...WEIR-CREEK STYLE.
HEY BUNNY BUSTER 88 WHERE IN KENTUCKY ARE YOU HUNTING THEM WEIR CREEKS MUST BE IN A COTTON FIELD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

ericwaddle3 wrote:Image

That's what I'm talking about!!
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

bunnybuster88

Post by bunnybuster88 »

WEIR CREEK BEAGLER wrote:
bunnybuster88 wrote:Here ya go...WEIR-CREEK STYLE.
HEY BUNNY BUSTER 88 WHERE IN KENTUCKY ARE YOU HUNTING THEM WEIR CREEKS MUST BE IN A COTTON FIELD :lol: :lol: :lol:
No cotton fields here, just good ole finger broke, hit the thickets, jump the rabbit, no cold trailing, run the track, RABBIT DOGZ!! :cool:

WEIR CREEK BEAGLER

by the looks of your dogs they aint been run in the rough they aint got a hair out of place they look more like dog house dogs :lol: :lol: :lol: by the way where did you acquire you weir creeks from

bunnybuster88

Post by bunnybuster88 »

WEIR CREEK BEAGLER wrote:by the looks of your dogs they aint been run in the rough they aint got a hair out of place they look more like dog house dogs :lol: :lol: :lol: by the way where did you acquire you weir creeks from
Weir creek, not sayin my dogs have no faults, but I can assure you HUNT will not be one. Plenty of it ! They will and do hit the thick. Hard to judge a hound by pics. Lots of people thats hunted with them have tried to buy, but hey who knows, it could be just the looks. ;) my bloodline started from a well known gentleman named everett morgan. Most of your arha progressive pack guys should know him since he started it. He also started a magazine you might be familiar with called The Beagler. Very good friend and has alot of knowledge about beagles. If you live anywhere close to southeastern ky, I would love to drop'em down and talk beagles. Watcha say weir creek beagler, wanna go?

WEIR CREEK BEAGLER

i didnt me to mess up this post lol but i do say bunny busters dogs does have bawl mouths probably the kind that throws up their heads and bawls for a bout a minute before they move :lol: i have talked with mr morgan in the past he has some nice dogs but to say weir creek idk about that more like blackcreek / skullfork breeding no big deal i was just curoius good looking dogs just didnt have any hair off their tails to be hard hunters like u ky boys claim

mdbeagler

Post by mdbeagler »

bunnybuster88 wrote:
WEIR CREEK BEAGLER wrote:by the looks of your dogs they aint been run in the rough they aint got a hair out of place they look more like dog house dogs :lol: :lol: :lol: by the way where did you acquire you weir creeks from
Weir creek, not sayin my dogs have no faults, but I can assure you HUNT will not be one. Plenty of it ! They will and do hit the thick. Hard to judge a hound by pics. Lots of people thats hunted with them have tried to buy, but hey who knows, it could be just the looks. ;) my bloodline started from a well known gentleman named everett morgan. Most of your arha progressive pack guys should know him since he started it. He also started a magazine you might be familiar with called The Beagler. Very good friend and has alot of knowledge about beagles. If you live anywhere close to southeastern ky, I would love to drop'em down and talk beagles. Watcha say weir creek beagler, wanna go?
I believe Everett Morgan started the Rabbit Hunter, and Bev started the Beagler :D .

bunnybuster88

Post by bunnybuster88 »

Sorry about that everett did start rabbit hunter, was in a hurry and got messed up. Weir creek last I checked, boggy holler was weir creek breed. And yes they have crossed them up a little but they are mostly weir creek. Most bloodlines today are crossed. Really doesnt matter im gonna hunt what I hunt until I like something better. As for speed, my male has been ran with bloodlines like new york nick, reggie, switch a gear, indian hills, northern tracker and some laneline/Larry perry stuff. He has always held his own for a upper med. Hound. Like I said, I would absolutely love to go run. :cool: Now tell us all about yours or u just another internet hero?

WEIR CREEK BEAGLER

lol im mainly a internet hero :D since your up on your weir creek :roll: i guess all lines are weir creek if they count that far back everetts new stock must dont have any tail action according to your pics i thought a weir creek was noted for hard hunt bloody tails all that good stuff your pics are a disgrace to weir creek bred dogs at least take a razor and shave some of the hair off their tails and make them look like they will hunt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: by the way i still say skullfork/ blackcreek

bunnybuster88

Post by bunnybuster88 »

WEIR CREEK BEAGLER wrote:lol im mainly a internet hero :D since your up on your weir creek :roll: i guess all lines are weir creek if they count that far back everetts new stock must dont have any tail action according to your pics i thought a weir creek was noted for hard hunt bloody tails all that good stuff your pics are a disgrace to weir creek bred dogs at least take a razor and shave some of the hair off their tails and make them look like they will hunt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: by the way i still say skullfork/ blackcreek
Call them whatcha want, I call them RABBIT DOGS. :D

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Figured this would turn into a pissin' match....
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

David Bowers

Post by David Bowers »

Well I got to toot my dogs horn a little too. I have a male out of switch a gear that is a rabbit champion. Bawl all the way and fast. He never chops and I have seen only a few fast run to catch dogs that bawl only. Know mistaking him BIG coon hound bawl. I just got him a few months back from Dickey Nunn up in Kentucky and breed him the first time this morning. Hope to get some Bawl mouth pups. If you would like to see the pedigree its under my web page under Cheech, And free stud for pick of litter. But only to rabbit dogs that I see run and like.
Thanks David
http://sqdawgs.com/LOOK OUT THE WAY HE WENT KENNELS

bunnybuster88

Post by bunnybuster88 »

Nice david Bowers, alot of good dogs in that pedigree. I had two young hounds once bread real similar. They were nice but like you said about yours FAST. Thats why I sold them, ran a little faster than my other dogs. Post a pic if you can. Switch throws nice hounds.