Big bawl mouth beagles

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

WELLS WOODS

Re: Big bawl mouth beagles

Post by WELLS WOODS »

The Tug dog of Little Indian Creek Kennels has a beautiful big bawl mouth; sounds a lot like Prime Time did coming out of a check only Time switched quickly to a chop. I love a huge mouth on a hound.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

David Bowers

Post by David Bowers »

bunnybuster88 wrote:Nice david Bowers, alot of good dogs in that pedigree. I had two young hounds once bread real similar. They were nice but like you said about yours FAST. Thats why I sold them, ran a little faster than my other dogs. Post a pic if you can. Switch throws nice hounds.
If you look on the web site under all my post you can see a picture of him and all other dogs and pedigree's I own. All my dogs are fast so he works right in my pack but with his nose he sometimes he leaves them scratching there a$$. I have been in beagles most all my life and he is as nice of a dog I have ever owned.
I owned the 1994 UKC world Dog but I think Cheech would have given him a run for the money.
http://sqdawgs.com/LOOK OUT THE WAY HE WENT KENNELS

Ole Mule

Post by Ole Mule »

When I went to Davids to pick my pup up I seen all of his dogs they are nice I mean nice the pictures do not do them justice. David knows a good beagle when he see's one as for as studs go he has two males that are the real deal that's Cheech and Hustler. If David feed's it you better believe it's an above average dog.
Stlnifr the Silent Hunter.
Rock Hollow Roxy
Rock Hollow Mabel
Rock Hollow Weasaw

bunnybuster88

Post by bunnybuster88 »

Casey Harner wrote:Figured this would turn into a pissin' match....
RELAX we were just pick in. We actually know each other :???:

snellingsbeagles

Post by snellingsbeagles »

Have a grand pup of prime time my best dog

Big Mike

Post by Big Mike »

jason_beagles wrote:Is anybody still breeding beagles with bawl mouths like coonhounds?

I bought one from Blue Sly kennel in Jackson Mi. sounds like 60 lb bluetick ....sockit-to-me / Johnny paycheck breeding.......cottontail and hare dog deluxe.
Big Mike

Ed B

Post by Ed B »

I LOVE the big mouths in these videos. I need to get some of that down here in Texas.