shot size?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

arrow

Shot Size

Post by arrow »

SWMo I use a Thompson Center with a 45 / 410 9" barrel with a shoulder holster and #6 shot 2 1/2 " shell. With the 9"barrel too much powder in the 3". Works for me.............
" I GOT THE BLUES "

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Mobeagles, no, Ralph uses it though. He likes it too - thinks it's a neat little gun. When I bought my 20 ga., he also bought a Franchi 28 ga and he switches between the two. I stick to the 48 AL. :bigsmile:

Missouri hillbilly

Post by Missouri hillbilly »

Thanks every one... I dug out an old 16 gauge bolt action shotgun my grandfather had given me years back. It has a very tight full choke but surprisingly it hold a loose pattern with 6 shot. Used it the other day and it did a fine job. But with the price of shells I am very judgemental about what shots I take.

Mobeagles, I don't think my "boss" would sanction another purchase for my "hobbies" at this time. Thanks for the offer any how.
God Bless and Jesus saves!!