NKC/ARHA LP Judging Seminar

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Deep South

NKC/ARHA LP Judging Seminar

Post by Deep South »

NKC/ARHA Little Pack Judging Seminar 08/02/14 starts 9am . Comfort Suites (601)649-2620 1820 Jefferson St. Laurel Ms. contact Glenn Crane (601)297-0123 OR Jerry Broadhead (601)577-7494 (NO FEE TO ATTEND) You should call ahead !!!

Deep South

Re: NKC/ARHA LP Judging Seminar

Post by Deep South »

We will have lunch brought in (pizza) no charge !!!

Jerry Broadhead

Post by Jerry Broadhead »

We had an amazing seminar today. 24 people. We went thru the entire judges book of rules for NKC/ARHA Little Pack. Lots of questions asked, lots of questions answered, lots of discussions. Those of you who did not come missed a very informative seminar. We had seven people take judges tests. Glenn Crane was a super host for the event. Looking forward to doing this again.

Tuff-E-Nuff

Post by Tuff-E-Nuff »

Jerry Broadhead wrote:We had an amazing seminar today. 24 people. We went thru the entire judges book of rules for NKC/ARHA Little Pack. Lots of questions asked, lots of questions answered, lots of discussions. Those of you who did not come missed a very informative seminar. We had seven people take judges tests. Glenn Crane was a super host for the event. Looking forward to doing this again.
Thats great Jerry, I heard that it had went real well, might try one up this way later in the year, I think it would be a BIG help to both young and old.
Tuff-E-Nuff Beagles
Silas/Tracy Damron
FCLP Salem's Willy Nelson
GR R.CH Tuff-E-Nuff Annie
HOF Gr.RCh/GrB.Ch Tuff-E-Nuff Charm
Harrogate. TN.

Pyzon24

Post by Pyzon24 »

Wow great turn out. I think this was a great idea and should be done all over the arha community. Wish it wasn't so far away im sure Glenn did a great job.
Mike Conti

Jerry Broadhead

Post by Jerry Broadhead »

Yesterday when I posted about the seminar we had I forgot to mention (Y'all know I'm old, Haha) the guys that did such a great job. Michael Hendrickson, Joey Herrin, and Jerry Carter did a wonderful job going over the rules and discussing each one and giving examples where needed. Thanks guys.

Double E Kennels

Post by Double E Kennels »

Jerry,

I really enjoyed the seminar. Was glad I could help. Very informative and was really glad to see those young kids engage by taking their judging test. Was definitely proud of both my daughters taking and passing their LP judging test. As you and Glenn know , I am willing to help anytime.

Joey Herring
" Double E " Stone Cold " Kennels "
RIP---
AKC FCLP, ARHA GrRch , UKC HB Double E Stone Cold Mack
ARHA GrRch Double E Peaches & Cream
ARHA Dual Ch Double E Barbie
AKC FC JW's Lightning
Nr AHRA Dual CH Double E Gambler

B2B

Post by B2B »

Great ideal we need ths in Kentucky