beagle studs

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

billy boy

beagle studs

Post by billy boy »

does anyone have a male from statens blue samuri at stud close to chattanooga,tn. nashville tn. or surronding area ?

BB Beagles

Re: beagle studs

Post by BB Beagles »

Billy boy , if you are looking for that kinda blood line, you can check out Puckett Creeks Tn Driver. He's got post in general services. Driver is located in Murfreesboro Tn.
BONE BOX BEAGLES

tdog

Post by tdog »

My buddy has a serious heavy Jigs breed dog in Nashville TN. He is a young hound but is breed to the hilt.. Tons of Jigs and Jack

outrider66

Post by outrider66 »

There are some in males in Louisiana

cjgrabhunter

Post by cjgrabhunter »

If you want real linebred jig's bloodline Jonah Staten has the one you are looking for he is located in Ohio or I have 2 males directly from Staten's Blue Samari that came directly from him and I promise you we have the best linebred jig's bloodline around hands down and I've done bred one of my males and he is a producer just like his daddy Staten's Blue Samari trust me you won't find any as linebred as ours and nobody knows this bloodline better than Jonah Staten I promise he is a very knowledge guy and a first class guy to deal with or you can message me I'm in Louisiana.

duckbuster38401

Post by duckbuster38401 »

BB Beagles wrote:Billy boy , if you are looking for that kinda blood line, you can check out Puckett Creeks Tn Driver. He's got post in general services. Driver is located in Murfreesboro Tn.
Driver is a nice dog and Pete is a good guy. I have his cell if you need it and he don't post up. I know he is busy this time of year.
Jason McMeen
931-446-1467

Keith Baker

Post by Keith Baker »

does anyone have contact info for Mr Staten ?

outrider66

Post by outrider66 »

Keith Baker wrote:does anyone have contact info for Mr Staten ?
PM Sent

Keith Baker

Post by Keith Baker »

thank you!!

TBrabbitman

Post by TBrabbitman »

cjgrabhunter wrote:If you want real linebred jig's bloodline Jonah Staten has the one you are looking for he is located in Ohio or I have 2 males directly from Staten's Blue Samari that came directly from him and I promise you we have the best linebred jig's bloodline around hands down and I've done bred one of my males and he is a producer just like his daddy Staten's Blue Samari trust me you won't find any as linebred as ours and nobody knows this bloodline better than Jonah Staten I promise he is a very knowledge guy and a first class guy to deal with or you can message me I'm in Louisiana.
:check:
workin
for the man
Huntin when i
can

outrider66

Post by outrider66 »

TBrabbitman wrote:
cjgrabhunter wrote:If you want real linebred jig's bloodline Jonah Staten has the one you are looking for he is located in Ohio or I have 2 males directly from Staten's Blue Samari that came directly from him and I promise you we have the best linebred jig's bloodline around hands down and I've done bred one of my males and he is a producer just like his daddy Staten's Blue Samari trust me you won't find any as linebred as ours and nobody knows this bloodline better than Jonah Staten I promise he is a very knowledge guy and a first class guy to deal with or you can message me I'm in Louisiana.
:check:
These dogs are ate up with Jiggs blood! Not just a name in the pedigree! But linebred Jiggs! :check:
Jonah has had these dogs for a long time!

HBmudbug

Post by HBmudbug »

I have a big male double jigs. big nose, lots of foot but great control . highbawlin checkmate