Del Morgan makes the news!!!!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mowhawk madman

Re: Del Morgan makes the news!!!!

Post by mowhawk madman »

bfoster wrote:
MGB wrote:All ARHA loyal must come together and raise $$$ for Del's Legal Fund. Fund raisers,benefit hunts, and stud auctions. Del didn't need you before but needs you now $$$ !
LMAO!!!
I got 8 bucks for him, but I want a card that means something.
LOL. AMEN

mowhawk madman

Post by mowhawk madman »

bfoster wrote:
MGB wrote:All ARHA loyal must come together and raise $$$ for Del's Legal Fund. Fund raisers,benefit hunts, and stud auctions. Del didn't need you before but needs you now $$$ !
LMAO!!!
I got 8 bucks for him, but I want a card that means something.
And Fred if you dont like it "F" U 2 there buddy!!! Dont pee down my back and then tell me its raining.

swing

Post by swing »

No response Del???
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

warddog

Post by warddog »

S.R.Patch wrote:
..pretty obvious he wasn't working but was getting paid.
Kinds like George Bush?
Last famous words, "holy cow! this sucker could go down!" What a surprise. need a tarp to cover his butt out the door... :lol:
Hey Baby Bush worked, he worked hard at lying and got us into not one but two wars in different countries. Then he, Cheney and Rumsfeld lied again about the war crimes they committed. Oh and how about the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" John Wayne act he put on and how he didn't even serve his time as a weekend warrior. I'll admit that Obama has not done all he promised to do BUT I see so many casting stones at one person when lying is the status quo in politics regardless of which of the two major political parties is in power and how we the working middle class Americans play right into their game of divide to conquer. It's the tried and true war tactic of the numbers game! I don't know a thing about the issue at hand with Del other than what I have read on the boards but seems to me he would make a GREAT politician as he gets paid for not working and lies so I imagine he could fit into either party as he evidently marched to the almighty dollar and power as well. Politicians are above the law so I also figure he may not spend a day behind bars.

MGB

Post by MGB »

Hey Political Hacks go back to your own board. This topic is about Del. he will be on an upcoming episode of American Greed on CNBC.

swing

Post by swing »

Either NKC will sell cheap here pretty soon or he may run it in the ground before he leaves, just a guess
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

APFII

Post by APFII »

MGB wrote:Hey Political Hacks go back to your own board. This topic is about Del. he will be on an upcoming episode of American Greed on CNBC.
I believe ,Bev ,made the first political statement with the remark about President Obama. :D

toldyouso

Post by toldyouso »

I TOLD YOU SO YES. I DONT KNOW WHEATHER TO BE HAPPY OR SAD. SAD BECAUSE I LET THAT WORTHLESS SON OF A BITCH RUN ME OUT OF SOMETHING THAT I LOVED OR HAPPY THAT HE FINALLY GOT CAUGHT. I will say this over and over again i f told you so. And for all of you Gentlemen who continued to give him your money and talk crap about me on this computer and behind my back. Who looks like the FOOL now and you know who you r. I know i stood up and fought for something i knew was wrong and for the rest of you and again if the shoe fits wear it. You all r cowards and straight out chicken shits and i pray to god that r country is never invaded because you guys wont fight you all will just start talking chinesse. Again you all know who you was. A hand full of people stood by my side and again i want to thank the true friends and to the rest of you that cant even answer your phone and eat crow and maybe say i am sorry F all of you straight to Hell. The sun as again shined on this red necks ass. And ha Mr. Fred Hauseman you might as well step down because if you dont buy this ARHA and the person buys it like he says hes going to. you sir will be BARRED for LIFE and then again the sun will shine on this red necks asss. YES SIR KARMA is a bitch.

MGB

Post by MGB »

APFII go ahead and attack Bev and see how that works out for ya. Lol

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

2 days of testimony.....full of people who work for the office and didnt even know or ever see Del.........is that a Rooster I hear?

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Tickles me how butt-hurt some people get when you make a comment about Obama, lol. Their knee-jerk reaction is to go, "Oh yeah? WELL ... blah, blah, Bushcakes..." There's nothing anyone can do about Bush now - he's been gone for almost 2 terms.

My analogy (and to keep this about the topic by actually referring to it) was for all of the egregious and unlawful things Obama has done over the years for which he will never pay - even though he is still in office and we have the power to hold him accountable. He has committed around 2 dozen impeachable offenses and his butt is still parked at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave ... when he's not fundraising, race hustling, and playing 18 holes. He has a very flexible moral compass and everyone just looks the other way. Same with Del Morgan. Nothing will stick. They are both Teflon.

Ohiohntr

Post by Ohiohntr »

"Generally Speaking" - Seems like in most multi-person cases of embezzlement/theft, prosecution and grand jury put up the strongest case first hoping the other cases follow suit....I'd say he is screwed, and rightfully so.
FC Green Bay Nemasket Singer
FWR Blue Boy's Lightfoot

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

toldyouso wrote: and the person buys it like he says hes going to.
Who is saying they are going to buy it? I would rather see it taken from him but someone buying it would be the next best thing. Just as long as whoever ends up with it gives a crap about it. I learned years ago Del didnt.
Crane Creek Kennels

CHAD CAMPBELL

Post by CHAD CAMPBELL »

Aaron Bartlett wrote:
toldyouso wrote: and the person buys it like he says hes going to.
Who is saying they are going to buy it? I would rather see it taken from him but someone buying it would be the next best thing. Just as long as whoever ends up with it gives a crap about it. I learned years ago Del didnt.
Aaron I have seen you post on this before but what exactly did you hear Del say?
CLEAR CREEK BEAGLES

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

I had a couple different conversations over the phone with Del back in the day when he decided to ban several people that were running Progressive pack and Swing for smelling fish at the time. He told me that the NKC could never hold another beagle trial again and it wouldn't affect his bottom line in the least. I tried to help him out with that cause I don't think I entered another trial or registered another beagle with the NKC after he told me that. Never understood why many others didn't do the same.
Crane Creek Kennels