Del Morgan makes the news!!!!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

swing

Re: Del Morgan makes the news!!!!

Post by swing »

Wondering if he will get the hot seat or just a slap on the hand? Maybe he will be banned for life from NKC. What ever he gets he deserves, stealing tax payers money.
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

I hope he gets about 25 years but I smell a recommended sentence from the prosecution in exchange for his testimony against the others.
Crane Creek Kennels

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Going to be interesting for sure!

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/local/20 ... /14757173/

The jury, after a two-week long trial, found the 58-year-old Grainger County businessman guilty of felony theft, a charge that is punishable by eight to 12 years in prison.

Morgan, who can also receive probation, will be sentenced on Oct. 23.

swing

Post by swing »

Will the NKC be ran from behind bars?
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

I seen where the NKC/ARHA announced it is

NOT FOR SALE......and in other news, please send all registration fees to Attn: Commissary Fund

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

Randy,
After all these years it finally all makes sense! I always wondered how not ever having another beagle trial again could not affect his bottom line. I mean it's not like NKC had a whole lot of other things going for it! If he would of just told me he was stealing enough money from the tax payers to live off of it would of made a lot more sense!
Also surprised his lawyer didn't have a different name..... :hammer:
Crane Creek Kennels

CLARRYS

Post by CLARRYS »

I hope they take everything he owns including the N.K.C. and all the bums and no accounts he supported for all these years, Christian man my ass!!!

Pyzon24

Post by Pyzon24 »

Hey Larry Russman when you say bums and no accounts, I take it kinda personal. Since I am an active member of nkc. You sure had no problem stealing your clubs money and running it into the ground. What was it $2500 of an arha clubs money you lined your pockets with. Didnt you run for county commissioner after that. Maybe there's a little jealousy here.
As far as this topic goes its always the same nkc haters. I don't agree with all the decisions that have been made lately, I don't know half the reasons most of you have been banned. Don't really care. As far as a non profit org. MOST of you have made money off of arha. Selling titled dogs, selling pups out of a national or world champions, studding out your champion dog, selling hunting gear to all the beaglers that belong to the biggest beagle competitive format in the world. I can't speak for Del, I can't speak for nkc. I can speak for myself and point out, what I know and what I have seen. Money and greed makes people do stupid things.
Mike Conti

MURL-BEAGLER

Post by MURL-BEAGLER »

Pyzon24 wrote:Hey Larry Russman when you say bums and no accounts, I take it kinda personal. Since I am an active member of nkc. You sure had no problem stealing your clubs money and running it into the ground. What was it $2500 of an arha clubs money you lined your pockets with. Didnt you run for county commissioner after that. Maybe there's a little jealousy here.
As far as this topic goes its always the same nkc haters. I don't agree with all the decisions that have been made lately, I don't know half the reasons most of you have been banned. Don't really care. As far as a non profit org. MOST of you have made money off of arha. Selling titled dogs, selling pups out of a national or world champions, studding out your champion dog, selling hunting gear to all the beaglers that belong to the biggest beagle competitive format in the world. I can't speak for Del, I can't speak for nkc. I can speak for myself and point out, what I know and what I have seen. Money and greed makes people do stupid things.

VERY, VERY good post Mike! :nod: The bottom half of your post is what I'm referring to.

CLARRYS

Post by CLARRYS »

Mike I don't know who twisted your mind but the only one who stole any money from us was big D and his cronies, I have the utmost respect for you, the beagling world needs more just like you, I was not referring to you and I was not banned from the NKC, the cry babies that manipulated them got our charter that's all. as far as the clubs funds we have over 5 grand in it according to our last treasurers report and we make money the old fashion way we earn it, we don't steal it, as far as me running for office I also raised a ton of money not one penney was donated from the beagle club. We were lied to and minipulated by the king and it never hurt us, we have moved on and I suggest you move on to something new, it just might not be there in the future. I also agree with your bottom half.

Kenny VanHoose

Post by Kenny VanHoose »

CLARRYS wrote:I hope they take everything he owns including the N.K.C. and all the bums and no accounts he supported for all these years, Christian man my ass!!!
Now its time for me to say something. I take great offense to this as I am a CHRISTIAN and I'm definitely NOT without sin! You have no idea wheather he is a Christian or not. For you to post this is LOW.I am glad your perfect!
Last edited by Kenny VanHoose on Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wildcat Kennel
Wildcat Cosmo
Wildcat Newman
Grand R. Ch. Wildwood Eli
Grand R. Ch. B. CH Wildcat Joker
Grand R. CH. Gr. Bench Ch. Wildcat Earl

CLARRYS

Post by CLARRYS »

Kenney, he told me he was a Christian and a god fearing man he just forgot to tell me he was a thief, and yes I am perfect thank you.

dawg182

Post by dawg182 »

Kenny there is a difference in a mistake or slip off the Christian path, and a pre meditated, well calculated, 4 year long collaboration with others to swindle and steal money from your unsuspecting neighbors. I am not without sin, but get real.... U have to have a little bit of perspective. It may be his mothers fault. she may have suckled him too much or not enough. But some times u have to call a spade a spade and just realize some people are merely posing as Christians and never intend to live a godly life, just masquerade one.

Kenny VanHoose

Post by Kenny VanHoose »

According to my Bible a sin is a sin 4 years or 4 minutes. I'm sure God thanks you for being the judge.
Wildcat Kennel
Wildcat Cosmo
Wildcat Newman
Grand R. Ch. Wildwood Eli
Grand R. Ch. B. CH Wildcat Joker
Grand R. CH. Gr. Bench Ch. Wildcat Earl