Lyme for kennels?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Casey Harner

Lyme for kennels?

Post by Casey Harner »

I want to know what kind of Lyme you all prefer to use for the smell under the kennels??

Thanks!!
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

mdbeagler

Re: Lyme for kennels?

Post by mdbeagler »

Hydrated all the way.

Mike Gibeaut

Post by Mike Gibeaut »

hydrated Lime.Casey get you some Creolin mix with water clears up odor Jim Hall put me onto this product great odor killer
Mike Gibeaut
Listen to your Dogs With Your Ears Watch Them With Your Eyes Leave your Ego At Home

rabbit chaser

Post by rabbit chaser »

mike where can you find creolin? I just checked a couple places and can't find it.
Thumper Jumpin Kennels-home of:
Thumper Jumpin Luck-E-Colt
Thumper Jumpin Lil Terror on Paws
Behne's oopsie daisy
Behne's lady

Mike Gibeaut

Post by Mike Gibeaut »

Try a Southern States Store.I get locally at Southern States or Greens Feed.I know Tractor Supply does not carry it.My wife even uses it in the house
Mike Gibeaut
Listen to your Dogs With Your Ears Watch Them With Your Eyes Leave your Ego At Home

Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Im useing a product called "odoban" from home depot. 1gal concentrate makes 32gals. I mix it a lil stronger than the 4oz to 1gal water on directions in my pump sprayer. On top of smelling great, it kills 99% of bacterias and even kills skunk spray on a dog or your clothes. Cost is about $10 a gal and lasts me for several months. Its also great for cleaning dog boxes and is safe for hounds as soon as it dries. You'll be shocked to see how many bacterias it kills from parvo to hiv..great product and your wife and close neighbors will love the fresh scent smell!!!

mdbeagler

Post by mdbeagler »

I use Creolin on my concrete kennel floors, the dogs that are kept in above ground kennels I use The hydrated lime.

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

Rick G wrote:Im useing a product called "odoban" from home depot. 1gal concentrate makes 32gals. I mix it a lil stronger than the 4oz to 1gal water on directions in my pump sprayer. On top of smelling great, it kills 99% of bacterias and even kills skunk spray on a dog or your clothes. Cost is about $10 a gal and lasts me for several months. Its also great for cleaning dog boxes and is safe for hounds as soon as it dries. You'll be shocked to see how many bacterias it kills from parvo to hiv..great product and your wife and close neighbors will love the fresh scent smell!!!
Thanks for posting Rick my young male got tangled up with a skunk a few weeks ago and the memory lingers on no matter what I try at least on my collar... Odoban is now on my bucket list!
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Rick G wrote:Im useing a product called "odoban" from home depot. 1gal concentrate makes 32gals. I mix it a lil stronger than the 4oz to 1gal water on directions in my pump sprayer. On top of smelling great, it kills 99% of bacterias and even kills skunk spray on a dog or your clothes. Cost is about $10 a gal and lasts me for several months. Its also great for cleaning dog boxes and is safe for hounds as soon as it dries. You'll be shocked to see how many bacterias it kills from parvo to hiv..great product and your wife and close neighbors will love the fresh scent smell!!!
:check: Thumbs Up,,! I kept looking for the Like Button..
I agree good Stuff I use it on everything Dog related including Musty smelling Chaps ! :nod:
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Rick G

Post by Rick G »

I do alot of nuisance trapping in the City, anytime i remove a skunk, I spray down area of catch and you'd never know I was there and gone. It comes in 3 scents, I prefer the ucalyptus as its a stronger longer lasting smell over the citrus and lavender. And Mr. Moore is right, its works great adding it to your laundry for dog running clothes or spraying down your shock and tracking collars in between runs.