conditioner

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

art

conditioner

Post by art »

Has anyone tried the magic potion of rand d kennel ? I know he is giving away some samples on Facebook can anyone honestly say that the have won field trials by using this conditioner? I simply asked him a few questions on Facebook about his product and how it makes a dog win trials and I was deleted and blocked. .I'm just curious on how good this stuff works I may stop running my dogs and just buy me a 55 gallon drum and go win the world hunt. .thx in advance

cjones

Re: conditioner

Post by cjones »

Lmao! If it was that easy everyone would do it. That would be great for the wannabes who won't run 6 or 7 days a week to get a dog in shape! That sure would be nice I could sleep more.
LPGRCH GBCH Saten's Big Time Bodie
LPGRCH GBCH Staten's Blue Honey
LPRCH Windy Ridge Boy Named Sue
LPRCH BCH BLK'S Little Girl
Staten's Up Front Ami

bigcfromrbc

Re: conditioner

Post by bigcfromrbc »

If your not satisfied with your dogs maybe you aren't training them right? I know the guy and know people that use the stuff. Nothing but good things have been said.