A little help...

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

SWMissouri

A little help...

Post by SWMissouri »

Can anyone point me to a stud dog fairly close to Springfield, MO. I have a female going on 1-year old. I am not going to breed her this year but thought I had better start looking for someone now. She has a good bit of Branko blood in her and I am looking forward to her first year of hunting this season. Since I have had time to go we have had 12 inches of snow and it is about 25 degrees outside. A little cool for this area. Anyway.. if anyone knows of a good bloodline (prefer Branko) in this area please let me know. :lol:

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

You might consider going into western KY and breeding to Syris McGee. He's out of Branko's Big Sam and he's a heckuva nice dog. I'm not sure how long he'll be in KY, but he's already produced nice pups.

Given a few days, I'm sure we can think of some more close to you. It's a good idea to find your stud close by so you can go see him run before you decide.

Dan Lefgren

Post by Dan Lefgren »

Maybe someone can put you in touch with Jeff Kissinger. He is down around the Bentonville, Ark area. Some one on here should have his number. Another would be Greg Smothers up around Troy, MO. He has a lot of Branko breeding. Greg has a web site which of course I've managed to lose the address for. Both of these would be excellent choices for you. Also you might want to consider Jim Childress. He has some nice hounds and I believe he is around Aroura, MO. I do not know his bloodlines, but they have had some very nice hounds conformation and field wise ovr the years. The same can be said for Jeff Kissinger. He has had some hounds with excellent conformation and running skillls for many years. Hopefully someone on here can get you e-mails and or phone numbers for these people.

mobeagles

Post by mobeagles »

Greg Smothers website is http://www.ngbeagles2000.com. Also found a stud listing for IFC Great Bear Baron by Don Potts. It says this dog is in Keyesport, IL which is east of St. Louis.

swing

Post by swing »

I got a male out of Turbo by Prop, He is a little young 6 months old but I plan on studding him later. I am in the northwest corner of Arkansas. His mother is out of Branko's Lumberjack and Branko's Lady Bird. His name is Swings Jet by Turbo. I also have another Turbo male that is 5 months old out of my Larsen female. Both of these dogs can circle their own rabbit at a high rate of speed.

I will breed a few females but it will be a little later, I am a little picky tho and I would like to see the females run that I am breeding to.
Heres my number if you are interested for a later date. and here is my website so you can see my dogs.

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/WOOD8798
Trent
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

SWMissouri

Post by SWMissouri »

Swing... I really like the looks of your pups. Where is Lowell Arkansas. I am only about 2 hrs. from Harrison. I have a red tick of Branko breeding. I am taking her out for the first time tomorrow morning.

M - BELLAMY BEAGLES.NET

Post by M - BELLAMY BEAGLES.NET »

:D no need to travel at all ill send you ace's fresh chilled semen !!!!!!!! you will just have to go down to your local vet and get your female a-i !!!!! :P FT CH THREEJAY'S JACK'S ACE

AKC & CKC REGISTERED

15" Male WHELPED 10/17/99

STUD FEE: BROUGHT $ 200.00

FEMALE SHIPPED $ 250.00

FRESH CHILLED SEMAN SHIPPED $ 300.00

PAYABLE AT TIME OF SERVICE
NEGATIVE BRUCELLOSIS REQUIRED BY MY VETERINARIAN
SIRE IFC HAUNTED HILL SHAKER X DAM IFC SQUIRREL CREEK ANGIE

OWNED BY: MIKE BELLAMY / ALL OUT KENNELS http://WWW.BEAGLES.NET

--------THE BEST TIME TO CALL IS 8 P.M. NO CALLS AFTER 9 PM--------- SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE !!

LIMA, OHIO (419) 227-9454
22 FIELD CHAMPIONS IN A 4 GENERATION PEDIGREE !!! 15" Male out of the hottest cross in years, IFC Haunted Hill Shaker x IFC Squirrel Creek Angie. Ace just turned 3 years old. He's been entered in 16 trials and placed 13 times. Ace won the All Canada Award in 2001 and was the Top 15" male in the COHA in 2001. He was also the Top 15" Derby by points . Ace has show dog looks and is no problem in the kennel. He is fast and clean and is always where the action is up front. He has a big squall mouth that goes into a chop . He is an excellant snow hound that can also run alone. His Dam is a Blue Ninja bitch. This crossed with Shaker has produced seven field champions with others to come. If you missed breeding to the GREAT IFC Haunted Hill Shaker or IFC Haunted Hill Preacher before they passed. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT MALE!!!
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE. !!!!!!

FT CH FLY ON RUSTY

MCBRIDE'S MR. HOLLYWOOD

FT CH MCBRIDE'S BLACK MAGIC

IFC HAUNTED HILL HARPER

FT CH MOIRADALE RATTLER

GOOSE'S LAKE'S BRITT

MOIRADALE FREDY

IFC HAUNTED HILL SHAKER

FT CH BRANKO'S COPPER BOY

IFC BRANKO'S BIG SAM

BRANKO'S SPEEDY DEVIL 2ND

DEWSBURY'S MIDNIGHT SCREAMER

FT CH BRANKO'S JACK OF ALL TRADES

FT CH BRANKO'S CHICADEE

BRANKO'S SPEEDY DEVIL

FT CH THREEJAY'S JACK'S ACE

IFC ABLE'S EAST COAST TRIMER

FT CH BRANKO'S JACK OF ALL TRADES

FT CH BRANKO'S CLOSE CALL GIRL

IFC MARAVIC'S BLUE NINJA

IFC BIRCH HAVEN BRUISER

GREENBRIER BRANKO'S TOOTSIE

FT CH BRANKO'S PRETTY FRECKLES

IFC SQUIRREL CREEK ANGIE

FC DINGUS MACRAE

FT CH BRANKO'S WHITE BLIZZARD

ANNA'S ANN

FERGUSON'S SNOWSHOE PENNY

FT CH THE ELM'S JIGS MAGGIES MATE

FC MARKLEE RHONDA

FC WABASSO RHONDA

James carman

Stud

Post by James carman »

SW Mo, I am from SE Mo and I know several bealgers in the Springfield area. Most of them, I am sure, would be happy to help you. E-mail me at bushbusterbeagles@hotmail.com or give me a call at 573-276-3405. I would be happy to give you their names and phone numbers. There is an ARHA bealge club just North of Springfield at Ash Grove. You might want to get to know those guys.