stud dog

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

stud dog

Post by guest »

Looking for stud dog in eastern ky.
$100 to$200 fee must be good track dog and jump dog.
size does not mater.

J.C. Blair

Stud Dog

Post by J.C. Blair »

I lived in eastern Ky all my life and moved to northern Ky in the last year. I know of a nice Stud dog that could meet your qualifications. The dog is LP GRC Run N Gun Buzz Saw owned by Lynn Perkins of Dorton, Ky. He's in the Eastern Ky area, I think you are considering in lookin for a stud. I have run with Buzz many times and even though he made grand champion fast...I am more impressed with his ability to be a good rabbit dog. Good mouth, hard hunt, good jump power......probably I think his best asset is knowing when to gear down and pick the tough checks when most dogs quit.....Lynn checks these boards often so you could probably communicate with him on here........The dog has been bred some, I have run with one of his pups and seemed to be a nice one.........just my 2 cents...hopes this helps................Good luck in your search
EAST RIDGE KENNEL
2010 Natl CH LPGRCH East Ridge Black Phantom
East Ridge The Dark Side
Weedeater Foxy
East Ridge Allie Gator
East Ridge Tomahawk

MIKE BELLAMY ---

Post by MIKE BELLAMY --- »

:P SEE THE STUD DOG PAGES ON http://www.beagles.net/stud.htm THERE ARE MANY MORE COIMING SOON !!!! IF YOU WANT TO LIST YOUR STUD DOG ITS ONLY $ 50.00 PER YEAR !!!!!! A GREAT PRICE FOR THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO SEE THEM :P

Post by Guest »

I have a pup out of buzz that was whelped may10th of this year.She is beautiful and very impressive for her age.I have seen other pups out of Buzz and they were equally nice.
J.Murphy/Murphy's Kennel

stud dog

Post by guest »

This buzz dog sounds perrty nice.
is their any male dogs out of him out their
and do they good track and jump power.

VERY INTERRESTED IN THIS DOG