I Forgive you Del and Fred

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

John Way

Re: I Forgive you Del and Fred

Post by John Way »

Wow. Best result I've read , from this entire Del incident. Its not a coincidence, that when something weighs heavy on a mans mind , and the sermon speaks directly to your situation. You were defiantly placed in that pew for a reason. Another blessing flows.

JCM

Post by JCM »

Well Frank, I guess I am glad that there is a kinder and gentler you. Next thing you know you will be dragging your buddy Jeff Haynes to church with you. :lol:

Behave yourself because I would hate to read about your new association (church) banning you. :D

NorthBranch Rummer

Post by NorthBranch Rummer »

Wouldn't be surprised if by this time next year, Frank is giving the sermen himself. Hes always been 110 % at everything he does, doubt this will be any different! And while were forgiving I got one myself. I forgive you Frank for getting me beat down by an uncounted number of bouncers at Jesimine, KY! HAHA,

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

Yeah, it's easy to forgive........forgetting is the bear. I don't care who you are....I know it's easy to say you forgive someone but until you can forget, it will always flame the fire in your gut.

My Uncle use to tell me that I could say in 10 seconds what I can't take back in a lifetime. Once it is said it is remembered, it may well be forgiven but undoubtedly never forgotten. I think he was correct.

Yeah I forgive em...........but I'll never forget it.

You didn't hear Jesus come back and say them guys are doing terrible things.....lets forgive and forget. He came back and said they were doing terrible things and can be forgiven but he obviously hadn't forgotten it......or would he even have mentioned it? I like the Old Testament. Someone pokes me in the eye....I will poke them back in both eyes, then forgive em.

Kudos to you though. If it makes you feel better that's all that matters.

toldyouso

Post by toldyouso »

you do not have to worry i forgive never will forget. He who forgets get burnt again. will never be burnt again. LOL. And Jim you do not have to worry my church will never barr me for Jesus is alive in r church so that would never happen. And Ron there r a lot more to do in life then hounds. Theres fishing deer hunting squirrel hunting my wife kids grandkids. farming golf and on and on. When i was in the hounds all of this took a backseat it was time to realize what was more important and less stressful for ME. Maybe not you and thats ok we r all different. When you believe something is wrong and you cannot change it, it becomes very stressful. Now maybe this was just my way of viewing it doesnt really matter because i have moved on. Hounds were a way of my life for 25 years and i would not take any of that back. I meet some great people and had some memories that i will cherish forever but it was just time for me to move on and to do that i had to forgive but no i will never forget.

gunslinger

Post by gunslinger »

When Jesus forgives it is remembered no more and that is how we are supposed to try to be also, like was said it is easy to say you forgive but if you still hold a grudge all you did was lied about it and laid another sin to your charge. Jesus doesn't remember our sins when we are truly convicted and ask him to forgive us and to say you would prefer the old testament over the new is just ludicrous because most of us would have been stoned to death for our sins under the law. Forgiveness is nothing to be taken lightly or carelessly because the bible says if you cant forgive you cant be forgiven.

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

That's why none of us will ever be Jesus like. We can forgive but forgetting is all but impossible for most men. So can you really ever be forgiven if you can't forget? If I ask you for forgiveness but it is remembered............is it really forgiven?

Isnt that kind of like asking God for forgiveness for murdering your neighbor....knowing you are gonna kill your other neighbor tomorrow. I think the only way to forgiveness is to really cleanse yourself and try........and there within is the problem. So many of us would like to forgive and be forgiven but we can't get past the remembering. If it is in our heart, it's real, and thus you can't fool God for he knows.

I wish I could say I have long forgotten and forgiven this mess.........but then I would just be fooling myself.

Regardless.....best to you all.

Randy

MikeSmithWV

Post by MikeSmithWV »

This is one of the best posts Ive read on this forum.. Great news Frank!!
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

Kenny VanHoose

Post by Kenny VanHoose »

Very happy for you Frank :D
Wildcat Kennel
Wildcat Cosmo
Wildcat Newman
Grand R. Ch. Wildwood Eli
Grand R. Ch. B. CH Wildcat Joker
Grand R. CH. Gr. Bench Ch. Wildcat Earl

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

When you forgive this man, I forgive him, too. And when I forgive whatever needs to be forgiven, I do so with Christ’s authority for your benefit, - 2 Corinthians 2:10
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Little Indian Creek

Re: Disappointed

Post by Little Indian Creek »

This post has been here for 5 days and I was truly expecting an apology accepted.
Kenny Lain
Little Indian Creek Kennels
AKC & NKC Beagles

gunslinger

Post by gunslinger »

Thankfully thats not required for us to move on, you can forgive and forget it just takes more than words and a fuzzy feeling it takes prayer and honesty with God and yourself.