I Forgive you Del and Fred

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

toldyouso

I Forgive you Del and Fred

Post by toldyouso »

I know there well be some people that will think and say stuff that will be little this post but i am writing it any how. My Pastor spoke in church sunday about forgiveness and this is what i took out of it. Del, Fred and anyone else that was involved with the decision to barr me from ARHA I forgive you. If i am going to move on and be a better person then i need to take the high road and get on with it. Wheather i believe they were right or wrong I have to forgive you and rid the hate i have in my heart. HATE is a very ugly word and i do not want to hate anyone. I do not even own a rabbit dog no more so i have no say in what you gentlemen do with your money or time. My Life has truely taken a turn for the better and for this i am very grateful to GOD my savior. So let me say i am sorry how i have acted on this page. I know everyone is waiting for a but there is none. I do not have the right as a christian to judge another man only God does.

Chuck Prather

Re: I Forgive you Del and Fred

Post by Chuck Prather »

Frank that is so awesome! I am proud of you! Takes a bigger man to forgive another and move on!

weedeater kennel

Post by weedeater kennel »

well said frank god bless
:check:

Lilly123

Post by Lilly123 »

Christ forgave you frank and it takes a big [humble man ] to forgive others I will tell you from experience it makes everybody involved feel better.

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

Frank. I will say that I am sorry also and although we do not agree on things. I can forgive and hopefully put the past behind us..

Pyzon24

Post by Pyzon24 »

Im glad you found your higher power Frank. Im proud of you.
Mike Conti

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

Matthew 6 :15 KJV But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
The disciples once ask Jesus how many times should we forgive someone he replied 70 times 7. He also said the "root of bitterness" shall hinder your prayer.
Frank it takes a big man to forgive, and you done the best for yourself spiritually and staying on the course to heaven.
The bible says bless them persecute you and speak vile things of you or do you wrong.When you do so he says he will heap hot coals upon them.
Heavenly father says that for every tongue that rises up in condemnation against his children he will condemn them. Matthews tells us blessed are the Peace Makers; if thou has ought with a brother go forth with a Peace Offering you done so. God Bless " a kind word over turneth wrath'

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

Life is to short for hatred and grudges.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Thank you for that testimony.Testimonies about how God is at work in people's lives encourage all of us in our daily walks.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Schag

Post by Schag »

I needed to read your post myself. It is a fault of mine as well to hold grudges. I do in fact pray about it myself. Thank-you so much for inspiring me to do the same, and to contact a few people that I need to forgive, or apologize to...

Easier said than done, and you have taken the step that many like me need to follow. :check: :check: :check:

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Sometimes rejection in life is God's protection .
TheJohnBirchSociety

toldyouso

Post by toldyouso »

i thank you all for the kind words. It means more to me then you could ever imagine. Thanks again.

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

TAKES A BIG MAN TO FORGIVE EVEN WHEN HE WAS DONE WRONG I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT U R TALKING ABOUT OR THE SITUATION BUT U CAN TELL CHRIST LIVES IN YOUR HEART FOR U TO DO THIS.GOD BLESS U
BIGDOGPACE

CLARRYS

Post by CLARRYS »

Frank that is so touching my friend, I think I am going to do the same thing so here goes, I forgive you big D and your cronies for stealing $2000.00 from the Uniontown beagle club and not giving us a charter because of a bunch of low life no accounts who manipulated you, I forgive you for not looking at the evidence numerous times that was sent to you, the many violations and warnings to these character's for doing every NKC violation in the books, I'm forgive you for wanting these types in your organization and I do forgive you for that. Our club is now comprised of honest beagler's who know what a work day is, We now have over 10,000 Dollars in our account and have added the U.K.C. hunting beagle format to our club, and we are not run down as you were told. I did not steal 2,500.00 for our club to run for commissioner but I must concede I spent a ton of my hard earned money to run for County Treasurer, I am going to fire my PR man because your cronies don't know what office I did run for, I forgive them big D for not coming out and voting for the right office they told you I ran for, they must have wrote me in, yes that's it, I forgive I forgive, maybe the next office I run for they will get it right, I will send them a personel letter informing them of that so they, who we all know votes every year can make the right choice and if they don't vote for me I forgive them. So there you have it Frank and I hope you enjoyed it because I did and I forgive myself, lets all forgive and just run beagles....Ruff Ruff.

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

Frank, life can not be better if you do not have any dogs. You have to have dogs so you can be in the woods and away from all the crazy crap that goes on in this world.