Warning

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

pross

Re: Warning

Post by pross »

No problem, I agree with you 100% (retired4now740).

Salzer mtn

Post by Salzer mtn »

Let me tell you about the good ole days. There were usually someone killed every county election. Young thugs hung out outside the church services at night to look in the widows at the girls, and there were many a knife fight while the preacher was in the pulpit. Some of the old grave yards in my area have countless young girls buried in them from do it yourself abortions. Fewds among families lasted a life time. Paper ballets were stolen every election for the politician with the most money. Small southern towns were ran by the click. Oh yes, you had good honest people just like you do today but you also had chicken house thieves, and some people that would cut you or kill you in a heart beat. There was no world news on TV back then so you knew nothing about the rest of the meanest of the world as you do today.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

retired4now740 wrote::nod: Me too, you go swampman, the belief in the Lord Jesus Christ is what made this country great. Now look around, no prayer in school, to use the phone you have to press #1 for english, a marriage was between a man and woman,a bunch of politically correct B.S. It is what it is, we are loosing the best country on earth. Wow, I have to go run my dogs now to lower my blood pressure. LOL, sorry pross for hijacking you're post, but I feel beter now.

Ugh, you guys need to read real history books instead of listening to what your preachers say. :eek: Our founding fathers were most certainly not christian in the way we think of Christianity at all. Sure, most of them believed in A supreme god but at least a majority of them had a negative view of him. There is a reason we have freedom of religion. Even they couldn't agree on it.

I guess, I will go read about Al Capone and his good services as a Christian young boy or settle in with a nice history book of how Americans destroyed the Indian culture and displaced/killed millions of them in the name of progress. How you guys can say those are some good ol' Christian values is either extreme ignorance or flat out lying.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

duckbuster38401

Post by duckbuster38401 »

Its gotten off topic but I hate to hear about that taking place. Thats a lot of cash for no papers, I think that dog would be going back and we would be meeting in the middle on his dime.
Jason McMeen
931-446-1467

ken pack

Post by ken pack »

:angel:
Last edited by ken pack on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ken pack

Post by ken pack »

duckbuster38401 wrote:Its gotten off topic but I hate to hear about that taking place. Thats a lot of cash for no papers, I think that dog would be going back and we would be meeting in the middle on his dime.
I Agree with everything that you said DUCKBUSTER38401 :!:

Newt

Post by Newt »

[quote="Mo. Beagler 5000"][quote="retired4now740"]:nod:

Ugh, you guys need to read real history books instead of listening to what your preachers say. :eek: Our founding fathers were most certainly not christian in the way we think of Christianity at all. Sure, most of them believed in A supreme god but at least a majority of them had a negative view of him. There is a reason we have freedom of religion. Even they couldn't agree on it.

Then why was the Holy Bible used to swear them all into office? If you and Obama are correct, why didn't they use the Koran?
The party that wrote those "real" history books that you read are the ones keeping the books on "Climate Change". They are forced to lie to make the math work.
If your Party stays in control, within a couple of decades, there won't be American History.

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

There were only a couple of the founding fathers that were not devout Christians and even they demanded that the group pray to God for Devine wisdom in the endevour they were in. Even the most liberal God haters of this day will acknowledge that.
You can reject God in every aspect of your life but you can't deny his existence. The Demons of Hell acknowledge his existence and tremble. Only a fool hath said there is no God. If your only argument is the existence of evil then save your time. That has been soundly refuted.

Btw, I think all dishonest dog deals should be made public. The best a crook could ask for is victims to remain silent. If this man was even part owner he could get replacement registration and send the papers. If his wife owns the dogs he had no right to sell and should have sorted that out beforehand.
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

pross

Post by pross »

Just wanted to give an update on this situation. AKC called this week and the papers are on their way. It took 6 months but I said if it worked out I would let everyone know.

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

Glad to hear it Paul put him in the trials now .
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

ken pack

Post by ken pack »

pross wrote:Just wanted to give an update on this situation. AKC called this week and the papers are on their way. It took 6 months but I said if it worked out I would let everyone know.
Glad that you got it worked out :!:

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

pross wrote:Just wanted to give an update on this situation. AKC called this week and the papers are on their way. It took 6 months but I said if it worked out I would let everyone know.
:thumbsup:

RollingTrack

Post by RollingTrack »

AKC WILL HELP JUST CALL AND EXPLANE WHT HAPPEN..I HAVE SEEN THEM STEP IN AND HELP.. Good luck
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING DIRTY GIRL
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J
RILEYS ROLLING MISS DIXIE