anyone know anything about rabbit ridge new york knick

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

leestratton1

anyone know anything about rabbit ridge new york knick

Post by leestratton1 »

just wondering if anyone knew anything about rabbit ridge new York knick?

windsplitters

Re: anyone know anything about rabbit ridge new york knick

Post by windsplitters »

what do you want to know? lewis long owned him Fulcount on here could answer anything about him for you. He probaly ran with him as much as anyone. I owned a lot of knick dogs and liked almost all of them, some better than others all seemed to be at least solid gun dogs.

Dark Holler Beagles

Post by Dark Holler Beagles »

Knick finished in Midwest circuit. Owned by Lewis Long. Big black and tan. Was sire of the best dog I ever owned dark holler lizzy. Knick's sire was Woodstock granppy. Dam was Harwoods gale kay. I obviously really like this breeding as all my hounds have crosses of Knick. Fast dogs with lots of nose and endless bottom. Known to throw big dogs. I have a picture of a string full of knick bred hounds and some pedigrees at http://www.darkhollerbeagles.com
Brad D
Dark Holler Beagles

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

Dark Hollar nice looking hounds the Fulcount hounds are solid cottontail hounds.I have a friend thats had success blending it with Mountain Man stuff. Already placed them in the few trials they been too. I am very impressed they can pound and wheel a bunny in impressive fashion.

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

I LOVE THERE COLOR AND THERE BLOODLINES
BIGDOGPACE